Thongs for him?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Thongs for him?

Postby BandMfromtexas » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:15 am

Orcowgirl wrote:

We are fairly new to going to both places, 4.5 years now, but we go many times a year and stay 7-10 days. We have seen it all, I think. If your question is, is it attractive? Rarely! Does anyone care what you want to wear? No! Don't over think your trip. Try a European men's trunk for "hot".

I love my thongs at home. But for desire I ordered a few pair of the European swim trunks. They are quite comfy and show off just as much in the front package area but more coverage in the rear
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby b723641 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:13 am

Thanks all for the "european" recommendation. Coincidentally, we had ordered a pair on Amazon three weeks ago. Like them very much...as hubby has worthy thighs and the pouch looks just right as well.

So we have decided to pack the thong for perhaps costume night while saving the trunks for breakfast, lunch and poolside as may be needed. Wouldn't want to offend the regurgitatively outspoken in the pool -- if you get our drift. What a mess that would be be! :lol:
b723641
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Mar 2022

Postby gaviao » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:10 pm

And of course, it now occurs that pouches and stuff may be considered the purview of homosexuals only. But if so, that would seem a shame. If it looks good on hubbie, why not expand the repertoire?

Oh...and what do men wear for bottoms if not thongs -- if a cover-up is desired? Towels seem visually tedious in such a setting.

I think the last place to be judgmental or carper is Desire. If your husband is comfortable with a thong and you like to see him in it, go ahead!

I have very small bikinis (almost thongs), by Joe Snyder, from a line called bulge, which highlights the genitals in a very interesting way. I don't wear them at Desire, where I prefer to be nude everywhere that's possible, but I do wear them at other textile beaches; my girlfriend loves how they look from the front, although not so much from behind.

At Desire, when covering up is essential, I wear a sarong tied around my waist, not shorts. Few men wear them, but I have found it to be the most comfortable thing out there. And I don't care what other people think.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby b723641 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:42 pm

Thanks for this gaviao. Wouldn't you know that we purchased enough variety off Amazon that 2 of them resemble the line you mentioned. I challenge anyone not to find their bikini bottom for men rather alluring. We'll be bringing "ours" and thank you for your encouragement.
b723641
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 07 Mar 2022

Postby gaviao » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:44 pm

b723641, I've sent you a PM with a picture.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby ADL1444 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:20 am

Thought I would give you a little inspiration. We are here now and can confirm that we have seen many men wearing thongs. Never noticed in our previous 6 trips but they aye here now for sure. Hope you enjoy your trip thong or no thong
ADL1444
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jul 2017

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya