Provoke photo shoot

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Provoke photo shoot

Postby RandPcouple » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm

Newbie question regarding Provoke photo shoot. How provocative can these shoots gets? For example, I think it would be kinda hot to get a few pics of oral between the two of us. Or is that outside of bounds?
RandPcouple

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jun 2022

Re: Provoke photo shoot

Postby nokidclub » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:16 am

RandPcouple wrote:Newbie question regarding Provoke photo shoot. How provocative can these shoots gets? For example, I think it would be kinda hot to get a few pics of oral between the two of us. Or is that outside of bounds?

That would be no problem. Couples often have full-on sex during these sessions. It can be as mild or as wild as you like!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:32 am

RandPcouple wrote:Newbie question regarding Provoke photo shoot. How provocative can these shoots gets? For example, I think it would be kinda hot to get a few pics of oral between the two of us. Or is that outside of bounds?

Reach out to forum member "tj71903", they have done the photo shoot about as many times as anyone I've seen on this forum. I'm sure they can provide plenty of helpful insight.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:41 pm

I don't know if Jahel still works with the resort, but she was amazing for us. She really did a fantastic job of putting my wife at ease and almost disappearing into the background. We intended to have a PG-13 to R rated photoshoot when we talked to her about our plans. However, the two of us got caught up in the moment and it ended up being explicit without even a hint of discomfort on our part thanks to Jahel's professionalism. She's a treasure. We came back 4 years later and she remembered us and gave us a big hug.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
TTR 6/24
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby Siren » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:41 pm

We did a Provoke photoshoot this past December. We've said we wanted to do one for years, but kept getting caught up in hosting duties. Ruben did our photoshoot, he was absolutely incredible with styling the photo and lighting (my husband did film industry lighting as a career, so he knows good lighting). He encourage us to be as 'Playful" as we wanted and the photos came out AMAZING. Do it, it was a blast! We're so happy we did.

Siren
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Postby Josh_Julia » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:09 pm

Has anyone done a girl-girl photoshoot. Obviously would find another couple where there is attraction between the women and they are also up for it. Just curious if anyone has seen this done or done it themselves
Josh_Julia
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 12 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya