Day Pass for Couple

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Day Pass for Couple

Postby NewCouple041723 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:14 pm

I have a question for the group. We have friends staying at Temptation and want to have them spend one day and night with us at Desire. Of course I know there will be a fee but have not been told how much and what are the rules. We want to have them stay from 9:00AM till 3:00AM. I have been told I must wait to talk to the manager once I check in.

Has anyone made arrangements like this for friends coming to visit?
KIK: Gman036
NewCouple041723
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2023

Re: Day Pass for Couple

Postby gaviao » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:00 am

We went once with a day pass, while a couple of friends were in DRM and we were at our house in Playa del Carmen. That time, they arranged the invitation, we paid I think $200 USD and stayed from 10 AM to midnight. Excellent deal. Nowadays, I understand passes are from 10 AM to 5 PM, and from 5 PM to 1 AM. If your friends want to stay all day long, I think it's preferrible they pay a whole night (although the policies are 2 nights minimum, they make exceptions).

Good luck.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Re: Day Pass for Couple

Postby CokeMann » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:36 am

Here is the official policy on passes from the Desire website

Desire Resorts wrote:Do you allow day or night passes?
    Desire is a clothing optional resort for couples only that grants you an initimate holiday, but if you are already staying in one of our Desire Resorts, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Day Pass at either Desire Riviera Maya Resort or Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort at your convenience for $ 150 USD per couple.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya