Nervous newbie

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Nervous newbie

Postby Curiouskimmie » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:42 pm

This will be our first trip to Dersire or anyplace like this for that matter. 6/30-7/3 2022. I, (not my husband) am super nervous not knowing what to expect. I don’t work out, and I’m in my early 50’s. Am I going to be the only one that isn’t a supermodel? Lol I’m also nervous about what to “wear” , I doubt that I will be one that is totally nude, will I be a spectacle if I actually wear a bathing suit? UGH…. Hubs says I’ll be fine after a few margaritas, but I don’t know…. Help!!!
Curiouskimmie

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 30 Jun 2022

Re: Nervous newbie

Postby RJOC » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:28 pm

Naked women are beautiful no matter what age and condition! We absolutely love to see women in all shapes and sizes!

Nobody is perfect, and nobody will care that you are or aren't.

Cherish the years of experience you have and be confident in your skin.

We've all been there the first time, and you'll become more and more confident once you see everyone else in all their glory!
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby Curiouskimmie » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:59 pm

Thank you, that’s a great way to look at it.
Curiouskimmie

Postby ninaandfrank » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:46 pm

Frank:
First of all let me reiterate what the previous person said in that all women are beautiful. Now on to me. I just turned 50 last month and my wife is 52. I haven't been to any CO/LS place in two decades. My fear is that no one will want to interact with us due to our advanced age. To deal with this the way I look at it is that even if nobody wnats to make our aquaitance due to our advanced ago we will still have a wonderful vacation just the two of us.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby SCbarber » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:20 am

ninaandfrank wrote:Frank:
First of all let me reiterate what the previous person said in that all women are beautiful. Now on to me. I just turned 50 last month and my wife is 52. I haven't been to any CO/LS place in two decades. My fear is that no one will want to interact with us due to our advanced age. To deal with this the way I look at it is that even if nobody wnats to make our aquaitance due to our advanced ago we will still have a wonderful vacation just the two of us.

No need to worry about your age either. Ages range from 20's up to 99 (stretching it a bit but you get the idea..lol)
SLS- PandE4U
SDC- RNBARBER
KIK- Barber_in_SC
SCbarber
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 02 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby RJOC » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:30 am

We're in our early 60's and have been approached and have had fun with a couple in their late 30's.

Age doesn't matter "much", it's mostly dependent upon your attitude, confidence and personality.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby Curiouskimmie » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:24 am

Thank you all for shedding a more positive attitude on my fears!! Ha!! I am not necessarily worried about anything happening or not happening with anyone else, I just don’t want to go there feeling like a total outsider. My husband is extremely outgoing, he can literally make friends with someone in a coma!! I am an introvert, so this will just be a new adventure for me! I’m going to stop overthinking it!! Can wait to be in beautiful Mexico soon !!!
Curiouskimmie

Postby gaviao » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:55 am

Curiouskimmie, I've sent you a PM. I hope you read it and would like it is useful to you.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby lisaa59 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:33 pm

We were there in June, Hot time of the year- I was the one with the bathing suit and cover-up every day. I never took it off- the reason was I had just been to the dermatologist and had skin cancer burned off of me and also cut up. I couldn't be exposed. No big deal, no one questioned it, had a great time, the sun went down at night and I was fine. Just do you and you will be fine. People are great there, the nicest, open people you will be around. Have a great trip!
lisaa59
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Dec 2019

Postby Curiouskimmie » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:05 pm

UPDATE: my husband and I had a great time at Desire. We met some super nice people. Most everyone was friendly and really cool. I had a couple of uncomfortable moments, it was a lot to take in for a first timer! Lol but at the end of the day, we had a great time together. We may go back…. Who knows? Haha
Curiouskimmie

Postby BandMfromtexas » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:18 am

lisaa59 wrote:We were there in June, Hot time of the year- I was the one with the bathing suit and cover-up every day. I never took it off- the reason was I had just been to the dermatologist and had skin cancer burned off of me and also cut up. I couldn't be exposed. No big deal, no one questioned it, had a great time, the sun went down at night and I was fine. Just do you and you will be fine. People are great there, the nicest, open people you will be around. Have a great trip!

This will be my wife. She will be 6 weeks post op from a mommy makeover so she will have to wear a swimsuit during the day to keep her incisions from getting sun burnt.
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby Curiouskimmie » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:59 am

I wore my bottoms always, and I wore 100 SPF on my boobs because my husband likes tan lines. Lol I did have to put my top on day 3 for a while Because I was getting too much sun.
Curiouskimmie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya