Younger Groups in 2011??

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby naplesloyal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 pm

As I have said before...we have been 4 times and are not far from your ages...I Would not worry one bit....most people seem to be around 40s to 50s...and NO-ONE gives a shit who you are...age ,looks,fat,thin,...the great thing about Desire is the total non judgement from the vast majority of people who go there...we have met the best friends you could imagine....and truly...everyone is accepted
naplesloyal
Desire Convert

Postby ja68 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 pm

On our last Desire trip, the only couple who did not get naked and jump into the party and socialize, was the 20-something couple. I you'll be more likely to loosen up, relax and enjoy if you don't try and find the young, beautiful people week. Or maybe go to Temptations.
ja68
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada

Re: Younger Groups in 2011??

Postby gizmo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm

My husband and I are 43 (me) and 40 (him - we are going for his b-day!). We have spent many years going to Grand Lido Braco and one time at Hedo II. We are hoping for a more Hedo II experience with a little more class than trash. All of our friends from these resorts are older than us and we all get together at the resorts whenever we can. We have loved meeting these older couples so go and have a great time!
gizmo
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 Mar 2016

Re: Younger Groups in 2011??

Postby gizmo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm

My husband and I are 43 (me) and 40 (him - we are going for his b-day!). We have spent many years going to Grand Lido Braco and one time at Hedo II. We are hoping for a more Hedo II experience with a little more class than trash. All of our friends from these resorts are older than us and we all get together at the resorts whenever we can. We have loved meeting these older couples so go and have a great time!
gizmo
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 Mar 2016

OLDER COUPLES OH MY!!

Postby theLUSTs » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 am

Desire will never be segregated into large groups of 50 year old or 20 year old only groups.
It will always be a mix!
Every visit it has been a mean average of about 35.
Our last visit we had only one couple in their 20s, 4 or 5 couples over 55, 2 over 60 and one over 70...yes one couple over 70.
We actually had a "lot" of fun with every age group and yes we had a great time with the 20s couple and yes I will be 57 yes 57 on my next trip and my wife will be just 45! yes 12 years difference. I don't look 57, most people look at me and think I am 43/45. My wife looks like she is 38/39.
We both work out and are in better shape than most 20/30 year olds that go to the resort. But that is our lifestyle, active all the time.
We never judged anyone that went on age or body type and we ensured that we went out of our way to try and meet everyone!
Oh yeah...of all the women that were there that trip, one of the "hotest" was this gorgeous dark haired tall slender 58 year woman.
Every guy and I mean every guy there could only dream of being with her.
theLUSTs
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Feb 2018

OLDER COUPLES OH MY!!

Postby theLUSTs » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 am

Desire will never be segregated into large groups of 50 year old or 20 year old only groups.
It will always be a mix!
Every visit it has been a mean average of about 35.
Our last visit we had only one couple in their 20s, 4 or 5 couples over 55, 2 over 60 and one over 70...yes one couple over 70.
We actually had a "lot" of fun with every age group and yes we had a great time with the 20s couple and yes I will be 57 yes 57 on my next trip and my wife will be just 45! yes 12 years difference. I don't look 57, most people look at me and think I am 43/45. My wife looks like she is 38/39.
We both work out and are in better shape than most 20/30 year olds that go to the resort. But that is our lifestyle, active all the time.
We never judged anyone that went on age or body type and we ensured that we went out of our way to try and meet everyone!
Oh yeah...of all the women that were there that trip, one of the "hotest" was this gorgeous dark haired tall slender 58 year woman.
Every guy and I mean every guy there could only dream of being with her.
theLUSTs
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Feb 2018

Postby miranda » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 am

And coming from the other side, we're not really that interested in playing with folks who remind us of our son or daughter.
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby miranda » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 am

And coming from the other side, we're not really that interested in playing with folks who remind us of our son or daughter.
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby gunner » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:56 am

Actually you can find a group called "the Beautiful People" on the web. Check Goggle out for the web site. I had the distinct pleasure of vacationing with them and their dogs named Clohoe, Puffy and Dolly Baby. There was a certain criteria that had to be met. A beautiful face, a beautiful body, beautiful name, beautiful ass, beautiful finger and toe nails, andddddddddddddddd and totally fucked up personality. They didin't take any clothing off all week except for a couple of the beautifil women who went topless.
gunner
Desire Convert

Postby gunner » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:56 am

Actually you can find a group called "the Beautiful People" on the web. Check Goggle out for the web site. I had the distinct pleasure of vacationing with them and their dogs named Clohoe, Puffy and Dolly Baby. There was a certain criteria that had to be met. A beautiful face, a beautiful body, beautiful name, beautiful ass, beautiful finger and toe nails, andddddddddddddddd and totally fucked up personality. They didin't take any clothing off all week except for a couple of the beautifil women who went topless.
gunner
Desire Convert

Postby mfay » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 am

Lol- well put !
Mike
mfay

We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby mfay » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 am

Lol- well put !
Mike