january weather question

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

january weather question

Postby 2FOR2 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 am

We have been to Desire several times and are considering going for New Years. If you have been to Desire in Dec or Jan would you tell us about the weather and temperature. ( or any thing else you remember)
DRM Mar 2007
DRM Sept 2007
DRM June 2009
DRM August 2013
DRM May 2014, 2015
DRM August 2016, 2017, 2018
DRM Sept 2019
2FOR2
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sdc

january weather

Postby FRANCODOA » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

We've have been to Desire RM in January a couple times. My wife thought it was too cool in the evenings. I was comfortable. The water was definitely too cold. It was great compared to the ice and snow we left behind.
FRANCODOA
Desire Devotee

Postby mfay » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 am

We've been 3 times in January- one of those over New Years. One time the weather was great- low 80's during the day and high 60's at night- just right to enjoy the hot tub. One time was terrible- rainy and downright cold day and night- no naked folks- lots of sweaters. The third time was in between.
All in all January is very "iffy" at Desire weatherwise and we just can't see the big bucks at New years because of that. But, the rates drop after new years and they have been running free night deals the past couple years so..................Desire is still Desire regardless of the weather and chances are we'll go back sometime this january too !
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby SammieJoe1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

We went this past january and it was cold. I had to put a jacket on at night and this was sad because I wanted to show off my sexy clothes. We found ourselves laying under towels on the beach beds most days....which we actually loved. It would become nice on some days but again cool at night. We are going in july to see what it is like when it is hot.
SammieJoe1

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya