Gazebo of Passion

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Gazebo of Passion

Postby Abouttime » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:08 pm

Has anyone done the Gazebo of Passion dinner. How is it and is it worth the money?
kik: kwkyblue
Abouttime
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Gazebo of Passion

Postby FlyCpl » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:27 pm

Has anyone booked this since they replaced the Gazebo?
FlyCpl
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Dec 2022

Postby FlyCpl » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:07 am

I wanted to double check and see if anyone has opinions on the Gazebo of Passion dinner. Is the food the same as the dinner on the beach? What’s the gazebo like? Secluded and romantic? Worth it compared to the beach dinner?

We’re arriving the day before my birthday and unsure about making a reservation before we get there, but at the same time don’t want it to be booked out.
FlyCpl
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Dec 2022

Postby ButteredBread410 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:13 pm

We did this when we went. Would I do it again? Probably not. Been there, done that at this point. It wasn't because we didn't enjoy it but it is a one time experience for me honestly. More below.

The gazebo is at the corner of the pool which is closed at that point so relatively private. The food was good. We had the ribeye, mashed potatoes, green beans. After the meal, they showed us to the beach bed which is just one of the normal ones behind the gazebo on the beach. They said that security kept people from walking through but as we were wrapping up a couple went walking by. Not a big deal. It's very dark and you're at desire so nobody really cares.

I will say that when I booked it, my wife was apprehensive but after the trip she said it was one of the more enjoyable things we did because it definitely took her out of her comfort zone and was a new experience. We had a lot of firsts on the trip but that was one of her top ones.

Pretty light info above but if you want any other details let me know. I don't recall the full menu but there were plenty of options.
ButteredBread410

We arrive on: 12 Oct 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya