Getting a little nervous

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Getting a little nervous

Postby Kelly0723 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:54 am

Getting a little nervous about our upcoming stay. To go naked or wear bottoms? How body conscious should I be? What does everyone really wear to theme nights? We are headed to temptation afterwards. Should we have went there first as a primer? Will we be disappointed in Temptation after have more sexual freedom at Desire? I was the driver behind this trip and not sure my husbands knows where we are really going….
Kelly0723

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2022

Re: Getting a little nervous

Postby R&KParker » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:24 am

We were just talking about a lot of these concerns ourselves last night. As it gets closer, the concerns seem to be growing!
R&KParker
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Nov 2022

Postby Kelly0723 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:45 am

Hopefully someone can share some tips!
Kelly0723

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2022

Postby pinheadsxxx » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:08 am

If you are driving the trip he will be happy :) The sexy vibe is clear at TTR, we did not see any stuff out in the open.... We are desire newbies going soon. We have been to Hedo and it was a party. We saw amazing things and had a blast.

The one thing we discovered is you do you..... do what feels right with regards to clothes.... wife wears bottoms most of time when we have been in CO situations... when we are in au natural places she has a drink and lets it rip.... both are fun for different reasons...
pinheadsxxx
Desire Convert

Postby pbkj » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:32 pm

Rest assured, we had all the exact same "newbie" apprehensions you are feeling. We followed the advice of previous posts and "ripped the band aid off" within minutes of getting settled at the pool. Never looked back and quite happy we did. Easily, one of the most liberating lifetime experiences for both of us. My advice -lose the suits as soon as you get to the pool. I can guarantee you that will not regret it, and you will look back wondering why you put so much concern into it. Have a great trip!
pbkj

Postby nuru » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:25 pm

I’d take bikini/swimsuits, whatever u are comfortable with and just do what feels right for you when you are there.

It’s a really liberating place, people genuinely will go out of their way to make u feel comfortable
kik - moatben

DRM July 19
DRM Feb 20
DRM Mar July Dec 21
DRM Jan July Dec 22
DRM Jan Apr July Aug Nov Dec 23
DRM July Aug Dec 24
nuru
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 14 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: fabswingers

Postby FlyCpl » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:48 pm

nuru wrote:I’d take bikini/swimsuits, whatever u are comfortable with and just do what feels right for you when you are there.

It’s a really liberating place, people genuinely will go out of their way to make u feel comfortable

I agree with this. Bring the bikinis. Last time I wore trunks for most of the visit and my wife was just topless the entire time, but we have different plans this time. No one will care or judge. Do what you guys feel comfortable with and is fun. No matter what decision you make, you will have fun at Desire without judgment.
FlyCpl
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Dec 2022

Postby RJOC » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:00 pm

Take a suit, but if you're anything like my wife, you may feel a little self-conscious as "most" people go completely naked. My wife stripped down within 15 minutes of seeing everyone else there naked.

But nobody will object to you wearing a suit. Everyone that goes to Desire is accepting of everyone and their comfort level.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby BandMfromtexas » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:20 am

Our first trip was in august. My wife is beautiful but she isn’t a Barbie doll. She was very self conscious as we arrived but within the first few hours she went topless and stayed that way the rest of the trip. When we went I would say it was close to 50/50 in women who were nude vs wearing bottoms.

The best part about your trip being newbies is you’ll have the yellow bracelet. Which means everyone is going to want to talk t you and it makes the ice breaking so much more pleasant. People really are the most nicest and nonjudgmental people you will ever meet.

My wife really planned on our trip being a one time thing to say we did it. Needless to say she already had me book us a 2nd trip for 2023. We absolutely loved the place and how close we became there. It’s really a great trip if you are both on the same page and communicate well. You will end up closer as a couple and not even realize it until you are back home.
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby Turk7 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Kelly0723 wrote:Getting a little nervous about our upcoming stay. To go naked or wear bottoms? How body conscious should I be? What does everyone really wear to theme nights? We are headed to temptation afterwards. Should we have went there first as a primer? Will we be disappointed in Temptation after have more sexual freedom at Desire? I was the driver behind this trip and not sure my husbands knows where we are really going….

We were disappointed after sexual freedom at Desire. We witnessed security admonish people, including us, who got to frisky.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby nokidclub » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:39 pm

Turk7 wrote:
Kelly0723 wrote:Getting a little nervous about our upcoming stay. To go naked or wear bottoms? How body conscious should I be? What does everyone really wear to theme nights? We are headed to temptation afterwards. Should we have went there first as a primer? Will we be disappointed in Temptation after have more sexual freedom at Desire? I was the driver behind this trip and not sure my husbands knows where we are really going….

We were disappointed after sexual freedom at Desire. We witnessed security admonish people, including us, who got to frisky.

We’re you on a pool bed or beach bed? Technically open sex is only allowed in the jacuzzi area or the playroom. Having said that, we had an orgy on a pool bed at Pearl and no one told us to stop.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Powderfinger » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:15 pm

nokidclub wrote:
Turk7 wrote:

We’re you on a pool bed or beach bed? Technically open sex is only allowed in the jacuzzi area or the playroom. Having said that, we had an orgy on a pool bed at Pearl and no one told us to stop.

I think that response was in reference to Temptation.
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby wwpc » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:32 pm

Lots of females wear bottoms, it really is a personal decision.

You will see all shapes and sizes so be proud of what you have.

Theme nights, we go all out even if we do no like the theme. We have a great time shopping for costumes, we feel those who participate in theme nights have more fun.
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Postby vtskibunnies » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:22 pm

Aaahhhhh!!! The first time jitters!! Those are the best… and frankly, SO HOT!! We had such an amazing few months before going for our first time, last July. I too was the driver in heading to the resorts, with my husband just happily going along for the ride. We really took the advice from these forums, and had the tough conversations about the “what ifs”. We discussed our boundaries, what we were okay with, on the fence with and not okay with. So when the “what ifs” happened (and they did) we knew where we stood. We emerged from the Pearl, closer than we have ever been. AND we have already been back to the RM since July.

I love the sexiness that the Desire resorts empower in each and every guest, no matter the body style. I happen to really like wearing sexy bathing suits, sometimes they stay on, sometimes they come off. It all has to do with how I feel in the moment. And that’s okay.

The theme nights are one of my most favorite parts. We go all out. Some people do, some people don’t. You definitely get more attention and praises from the other guests and the playmakers when you do though. DM me if you have any questions about outfits for theme nights or any other questions.

I hope you have the most incredible time. The worst part about the Desire resorts?? Worrying about how long it will be before you can get back.
vtskibunnies

We arrive on: 02 Nov 2022

Postby 13sX » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:58 pm

Don't sweat the bottoms or no bottoms question... as everyone has been saying do what ever makes you the most comfortable... as a aside, we have have noticed that women often wear bottoms that would not qualify as such anywhere but at a Desire resort... they often are just another sexy accessory item that they are having fun wearing. So you won't stand out either way...

Do yourself an enormous favor, go all in on theme nights... it just gives everyone a opportunity to break the ice, compliment you, etc... and really where else will you have the opportunity to dance naked to nearly naked with dozens of other sexy people in the same frame of mind. An extra bonus is that in the weeks or months preceding your trip, you can have a great time modeling and test driving your theme night outfits!
13sxGW on KIK
13sX
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2023

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya