What do you think?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

What do you think?

Postby Willson » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:24 am

N.b: English is my second language. My girlfriend just booked us a trip in June. She finally got my cue and we flew out of Cali. It's super vanilla. I lived a life of adventure before her. Even so, I love the dead 2. Any tips to help her find some freshness in the day? I will look on the board for advice on room location. My girl has to be quiet sometimes. Also. If I'm into pool games, where's a good place to camp on the couch for her? Thanks, Willson.
Newbie.
Willson

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Jun 2023

Re: What do you think?

Postby SJCrazy » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:54 am

I'll bite.

Room location is not very important; the resort is small. We prefer to be closer to the pool and hot tub, but it really doesn't matter because you can cross the resort in a minute or so.

It sounds like your girlfriend is a little more reserved than you. That's fine, as long as you both do what you are comfortable with you will have a great time. If she sits, watches and laughs while you play pool games, you will both have fun.

If your current relationship is very vanilla, let it evolve organically. Relax and you'll be fine. Make sure you communicate about what you like and don't like, what is comfortable or uncomfortable. Being open with each other is key.
SJCrazy on Kasidie
SJCrazy
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: What do you think?

Postby gaviao » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:27 pm

Mi amigo, te escribo en español porque soy mexicano y nos entenderemos mejor en nuestro idioma. Como dice SJCrazy, la localización de la habitación es lo menos importante. Si adquieres los cuartos más económicos, estos estarán en un lugar muy tranquilo, entre el lobby y el gimnasio, área de jardín. Aún así, son estupendas locaciones.
Lo que te recomiendo para tu esposa "vainilla" es que no la fuerces a nada, pero que estén presentes en todos lados; no se aíslen, se van a divertir. Visiten el jacuzzi y hagan uso de las camas, aunque sea de las más alejadas. Entren al playroom cuando haya al menos 4 parejas más; si no participan, vean y excítense con ello.
Vayan con vestuario atrevido a las noches temáticas.
¡Se van a divertir! Se los dice alguien que ha ido una docena de veces en los últimos 19 años, con dos parejas diferentes y siempre, siempre nos la hemos pasado súper.

Saludos, Gabriel.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya