Fantasy menu - Male stripper

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Fantasy menu - Male stripper

Postby Flatlander » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:51 pm

Hey all,

I'm thinking of getting the male stripper fantasy for our anniversary when we are at DM this winter. I've searched high and low here on this topic and there is a good explanation of what the female does but I would like to know what the male does. This is purely for my wife's pleasure but would like to know how the male interacts with my wife and what she is permitted to do in return. I don't mean sex but anything and everything else. I would love to hear details of others experiences. Please PM me if you don't want to post the explanation here. Thanks :D
Flatlander
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Re: Fantasy menu - Male stripper

Postby Boscoup40 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:53 pm

Hi. My wife and I are in the same boat. When are you going to Desire? We are going the 1st week of Jan. Have you gotten any feedback yet? If you go before us, please let me know about the experience. If you go after us, I can fill you in if we end up doing it.
Boscoup40

We are from: USA

Postby KK9 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:09 am

We will be first timers. We have been to nudest resorts and have been to see Claudia. We our not into the lifestyle, but are intrigued and open to exploring. I would love to hear details of others experiences with the male or female stripper for the wife. Please PM me with details or advice. I am thinking a stripper would break the ice and let us know how far we are willing to go in a controlled environment.
KK9

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Nov 2022

Postby yungfuncouple » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:46 pm

Would like to hear about this as well!
yungfuncouple

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Sep 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya