Clothing optional

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Clothing optional

Postby Kamasutra » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:14 am

:Ok , so we’ve been to Hedo 3 times but our first trip to Desire in April 2023. Looking forward to it but I am wondering how clothing optional it is compared to Hedo. At Hedo , you can be naked everywhere except the lobby , main buffet dining room and the restaurants. Is it the pretty well same in Desire. Can you walk from your room to the pool naked or is it only clothing optional around the pool area ?
:CAN :bj
Hedo 3 2010
Hedo 2 2011
Hedo 2 2018
Desire 2023
Kamasutra

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 May 2023

Re: Clothing optional

Postby Worth » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:10 am

Never been to Hedo but from what you describe it sounds the same as DRM. You can absolutely walk from your room to the pool naked if you want. Can hang out at the outside bar (both of them) naked. Just not the lobby or the restaurants.
Worth
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024

Postby MachineWorks » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:24 pm

Worth is correct. You can be naked as you want except for in the lobby, the two restaurants, the lunch buffet... and the gym. I'll add that one too.

It is clothing optional though. I've not been to Hedo, but my understanding is that in certain areas, you have to be naked. There's nowhere at Desire that it is mandatory to be nude.
MachineWorks
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Aug 2020

Postby pinheadsxxx » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:42 pm

Having been to both you can stroll around with as much or little at the DRM. Wife liked the clothing optional vs the full nude of Hedo... I like both :)
pinheadsxxx
Desire Convert

Postby gaviao » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:07 pm

We like the "clothing optional" option. I stay naked as long as possible. My ex-wife (now girlfriend) prefers to cover herself in a sheer sarong in public areas, sometimes from her neck, sometimes just around her waist. It is true that the restaurants and the lobby have restrictions on being nude, but some women enter topless at lunchtime at the Tentazione and I have never seen anyone say anything to them (my ex-wife did that sometimes).

We have been to Hidden Beach Resort, where you can be naked 24/7, no matter where you are. I have taken advantage of that feature and once went 94 hours without a single item of clothing, except sandals on a few occasions. She preferred to wear something for breakfast and dinner, for reasons of vanity rather than modesty. She sometimes looked more attractive with a piece of clothing and some ornament, than she simply naked.

Although we've never been to Hedo, we wouldn't mind mandatory nudity areas. In some nudist events in our city, it is forced to be naked all the time, and we have no problem with that.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya