Erotic seduction massage/sales presentation

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Erotic seduction massage/sales presentation

Postby Flatlander » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:10 pm

More excellent advice and tips. Thank you for the insight. I really appreciate this.
Flatlander
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Postby KnMnakey » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:37 pm

RJOC wrote:Why do people think that the staff is something different than a stranger fingering their wives?

I just don't get it.

You can enlist a couple of guests to do the same thing the "house" does for you at no additional charge....

I just don't understand!

OK man, I will try to make you understand. The massage therapists at Desire (most of them) have a great skillset - they know not only how to give an amazing massage (make you feel calm and relaxed, release pressure points, etc. etc.), they also know what a woman needs and wants sexually, the entire foreplay thing that can last 50 min. or longer - if you catch my drift - And it'a also the whole ambiance: the music, the calming atmosphere, the scents, they way they touch. If you have all these skills (and patience) that good for you, bravo! But I betcha that most men don't know much about foreplay or they don't posses any of these qualities. So there you have it. Hopefully this helped you understand a little. :D
KnMnakey
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby KnMnakey » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:49 am

KnMnakey wrote:
RJOC wrote:Why do people think that the staff is something different than a stranger fingering their wives?

I just don't get it.

You can enlist a couple of guests to do the same thing the "house" does for you at no additional charge....

I just don't understand!

OK man, I will try to make you understand. The massage therapists at Desire (most of them) have a great skillset - they know not only how to give an amazing massage (make you feel calm and relaxed, release pressure points, etc. etc.), they also know what a woman needs and wants sexually, the entire foreplay thing that can last 50 min. or longer - if you catch my drift - And it'a also the whole ambiance: the music, the calming atmosphere, the scents, they way they touch. If you have all these skills (and patience) that good for you, bravo! But I betcha that most men don't know much about foreplay or they don't posses any of these qualities. So there you have it. Hopefully this helped you understand a little. :D

One more thing I wanted to add: What's also really unique is the way they pamper you and their caring attitude. And they don't do it just because it's their job or to get a better tip, this is who they are, warm, loving and genuine, born and raised in a culture that gives a damn about you as a human being and not just your dollars.
KnMnakey
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby Turk7 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:59 am

gaviao wrote:Well, they will offer a standard couples massage, which you mey upgrade to an erotic. If you obtain the Erotic for free, you'll have my respect.
Talking about the time of the presentation, be prepared for much more than one hour, actually, 2.5 to 3 hours.

Good luck!

Not for us. When we got close to an hour we told them the agreement was for an hour and you have ten minutes left. After one hour we were done.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby Turk7 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:03 pm

We told them they had one hour not spending precious vacation time on this and left after one hour.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby casper0570 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:38 am

Side-bar question, does anyone have a recommendation on a masseure to request for my wife? We are going to do the erotic massage when we arrive and I want to make sure that she has the masseure with the best "skills."

Very much looking forward to "meeting and mingling" with all of you. :D This network of people seems to be great and we are very excited!
casper0570

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Apr 2023

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya