Erotic seduction massage/sales presentation

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Erotic seduction massage/sales presentation

Postby Flatlander » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:46 am

We decided to try the erotic seduction massage when we go but being canucks it’s going to cost $700 cdn plus tip to finger b.ng my wife. I know someone will say just find another couple - well we are not there yet and this is a way to experience this first to see if we want to progress further. It sounds fun but it’s not worth that kind of money.

When we get there, we know we will be accosted lol by membership sales people. We are not interested in this and they will be persistent in persuading us to attend. I have no issue using an eloquent choice of vocabulary to say no haha. However, we thought if we set the terms of the presentation beforehand - ie: we want the erotic seduction massage and we will give you 1 hr of our time - if yes, we will attend. If no, goodbye.

Does this work has anyone done this?
Flatlander
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Re: Erotic seduction massage/sales presentation

Postby gaviao » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:13 pm

Well, they will offer a standard couples massage, which you mey upgrade to an erotic. If you obtain the Erotic for free, you'll have my respect.
Talking about the time of the presentation, be prepared for much more than one hour, actually, 2.5 to 3 hours.

Good luck!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby Flatlander » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:07 pm

Thanks for the swift reply muchly appreciated!!

Well, I suppose paying for an upgrade is not that bad but sure as hell not giving them 2-3 hours of my time just for a regular overpriced massage that I can get here at home for half the price. I want voucher in hand prior and they get 1 hour for that lmao.

At the end of the day, I still hold all the good cards. If they say no I can say no easier. Not the end of the world for us. Now if they offer the ESM for a full presentation, I may reconsider.

I will update after we return. :lol:
Flatlander
Desire Convert

Postby desireadventures » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:43 pm

Just tell them that they have one hour and not a minute more. Set a timer. That’s what we did.
desireadventures
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby wwpc » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:48 pm

Flatlander wrote:We decided to try the erotic seduction massage when we go but being canucks it’s going to cost $700 cdn plus tip to finger b.ng my wife. I know someone will say just find another couple - well we are not there yet and this is a way to experience this first to see if we want to progress further. It sounds fun but it’s not worth that kind of money.

When we get there, we know we will be accosted lol by membership sales people. We are not interested in this and they will be persistent in persuading us to attend. I have no issue using an eloquent choice of vocabulary to say no haha. However, we thought if we set the terms of the presentation beforehand - ie: we want the erotic seduction massage and we will give you 1 hr of our time - if yes, we will attend. If no, goodbye.

Hey fellow country man!

It doesn’t hurt to ask! With our membership we get an included massage, I have them to upgrade to an erotic massage to talk to us. Last time I pushed for a bondage massage and it was a no go.

I see no issues getting the couples massage and then doing the upgrade…
wwpc
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Postby Thrill Seekers » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:44 pm

I guess we have been lucky. We have been three times, the first and third time we asked for the erotic massage to do the sales presentation and got it no problem. The second trip we needed to play hard ball and say forget it and start to walk away before they gave it to us. All three sales pitches for us lasted no more than 90 minutes.
Being relative newbies to the LS we agree with what you said about more comfortable with professionals playing with us than strangers. However, on our third trip we started to play more with other guests so we called and requested that our complementary erotic massage be switched to the less expensive deep tissue massage. They were more than happy to accommodate that request.
All three trips the massage experience whether erotic or deep tissue was awesome. Better than what we get at home.
Pearl - 8/19
Pearl - 7/21
Pearl - 8/22
RM - 8/22
PM us to connect
SLS & Kik - ThrillSeekers19
Thrill Seekers
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby RJOC » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:27 pm

Why do people think that the staff is something different than a stranger fingering their wives?

I just don't get it.

You can enlist a couple of guests to do the same thing the "house" does for you at no additional charge....

I just don't understand!
Last edited by RJOC on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby NCBeachlovers » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:20 am

Hey guys. Wife and I will be at Desire Riviera on Feb 13-17. We are green as they come for anything like this. Not in lifestyle but both are curious and kinky when it comes to sex. How do I find out details of massage far as cost before getting there? Is this something that they inform you of At arrival? Also different matter is finding curious that will be there the same time has been a challenge. And that may be just me not knowing where to go and look. I tried finding a bar or club in NC to kinda break ice but nothing. Any help will be appreciated and feel free to message me privately if that works better. Thanks again.
NCBeachlovers
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13 Feb 2023

Postby desireadventures » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:43 am

RJOC wrote:Why do people think that the staff is something different than a stranger fingering their wives?

I just don't get it.

You can enlist a couple of guests to do the same thing the "house" does for you at no additional charge....

I just don't understand!

Because it is different. Plain and simple.
desireadventures
Desire Fan

Postby Flatlander » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:02 am

desireadventures wrote:
RJOC wrote:Why do people think that the staff is something different than a stranger fingering their wives?

I just don't get it.

I just don't understand!

Because it is different. Plain and simple.

Thank you.
Flatlander
Desire Convert

Postby Flatlander » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:04 am

NCBeachlovers wrote:Hey guys. Wife and I will be at Desire Riviera on Feb 13-17. We are green as they come for anything like this. Not in lifestyle but both are curious and kinky when it comes to sex. How do I find out details of massage far as cost before getting there? Is this something that they inform you of At arrival? Also different matter is finding curious that will be there the same time has been a challenge. And that may be just me not knowing where to go and look. I tried finding a bar or club in NC to kinda break ice but nothing. Any help will be appreciated and feel free to message me privately if that works better. Thanks again.

It's $495 US + tip. There is $460 version but I think they skip the hot tub and champagne part. You can book online.
Flatlander
Desire Convert

Postby Flatlander » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:05 am

gaviao wrote:Well, they will offer a standard couples massage, which you mey upgrade to an erotic. If you obtain the Erotic for free, you'll have my respect.
Talking about the time of the presentation, be prepared for much more than one hour, actually, 2.5 to 3 hours.

Good luck!

Well I will give it my best shot :D
Flatlander
Desire Convert

Postby Flatlander » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:10 am

desireadventures wrote:Just tell them that they have one hour and not a minute more. Set a timer. That’s what we did.

I will be doing just that 8)

Thanks!
Flatlander
Desire Convert

Postby Flatlander » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:24 am

wwpc wrote:
Flatlander wrote:We decided to try the erotic seduction massage when we go but being canucks it’s going to cost $700 cdn plus tip to finger b.ng my wife. I know someone will say just find another couple - well we are not there yet and this is a way to experience this first to see if we want to progress further. It sounds fun but it’s not worth that kind of money.

Hey fellow country man!

It doesn’t hurt to ask! With our membership we get an included massage, I have them to upgrade to an erotic massage to talk to us. Last time I pushed for a bondage massage and it was a no go.

Thanks and here's to bacon, maple syrup, hockey, and of course beavers :lol: Appreciate the advice :CAN
Flatlander
Desire Convert

Postby Powerswayerz » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:26 pm

Flatlander wrote:
wwpc wrote:

Hey fellow country man!

Thanks and here's to bacon, maple syrup, hockey, and of course beavers :lol: Appreciate the advice :CAN

We’ve been twice and gotten both the erotic and regular massages for attending the presentation, even on the first trip when we were clear that we would not be buying before we even had a full day at the resort.

The presentations were both friendly and never pushy. The first time she barely tried to sell knowing it was our first full day ever, and just spent most of the time chatting. The second one we talked numbers but never could get to an agreement. No one seemed to have hard feelings either time. Both times ended naturally in under an hour without any pushback.

As far as the erotic, it’s unlikely we will do it again (we opted for regular massages on trip 2) and will definitely never pay full price for it. That said, I’m extremely glad we did it once as it was a fantastic experience….especially since that trip was our first experience at any LS location/event which is where you seem to find yourself.
Powerswayerz
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Jun 2022

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya