Help with Theme Nights!!!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Help with Theme Nights!!!

Postby MarknAmanda » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:06 pm

Hi All,

This will be our first trip to Desire RM and we are looking for some help on what to bring for clothing for 2023 theme nights.
Is the attire really anything goes?
Are female usually dressed more revealing then the guys?
Anyone have any outfit idea's or can share things they have seen in the past?
We are very excited about this part of the trip and really want to make sure we are shopping for the right outfits.
Also we are assuming normal resort dress wear for dinners then go back to the room and change for night parties, are we correct?

We looking forward to hearing any and all feedback.

Cheers!!!
MarknAmanda

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Mar 2023

Re: Help with Theme Nights!!!

Postby Yeipi » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:58 am

Is the attire really anything goes? Yes, anything. People wear whatever they like.

Are female usually dressed more revealing then the guys? I would say yes

Anyone have any outfit idea's or can share things they have seen in the past? In 10 or 11 trips I've seen a lot. In Desire everything is possible so let your imagination fly!

Also we are assuming normal resort dress wear for dinners then go back to the room and change for night parties, are we correct? That is correct but for dinners you can see girls wearing very revealing stuff that they would not wear in normal resorts.

Enjoy your trip!!!
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby MarknAmanda » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:22 pm

Thank you for the feedback!!

Very helpful.
MarknAmanda

Postby gaviao » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:43 pm

Is the attire really anything goes?
Absolutely anything. Actually, the two partners with whom I have gone to Desire and I have been completely naked in some occasions: I, in the angels and demons just wearing horns, bow tie and tail glued to my skin. Anabel and I, in a "bare as you dare" night just with funny stickers attached to our bodies in strategic places, with texts like: "slippery when wet" "not an entrance" "this object can be bigger than it appears" "touch under your own risk", etcetera. Adri and I, in a "Uniforms" night wore just helmets with a flashlight, gloves, boots and safety vest (BTW, a second flashlight with two rubber bands attached to my penis was an excellent ice breaker that night.

Are female usually dressed more revealing then the guys?
Usually, but not the norm. Sometimes men are more daring than girls (my case).

Anyone have any outfit idea's or can share things they have seen in the past?
Imagination is the limit, but I would give some suggestions if you ask me which nights are particulary interested in.

We are very excited about this part of the trip and really want to make sure we are shopping for the right outfits.
This is one of the most funny parts of the trip planeation. Take in mind, less is best, sheer is great.

Also we are assuming normal resort dress wear for dinners then go back to the room and change for night parties, are we correct?
Some outfits (mainly women attires) are valid both for dinner and night party. Men's outfits for dinner are boring: closed shoes, linen slacks and collared shirt.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby MarknAmanda » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:39 pm

Thank you for the reply this is very helpful!

I think Latin night is the night we are giving the hardest time shopping for.. Any ideas?
MarknAmanda

Postby WesleyButtercup » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:46 am

MarknAmanda wrote:Thank you for the reply this is very helpful!

I think Latin night is the night we are giving the hardest time shopping for.. Any ideas?

Latin night for us is a lot of fun. Since it is in Mexico, we chose a Mexican soccer team "Las Chivas" and both of us bought their jerseys and dressed as Mexican soccer players, with Buttercup making the outfit sexy as hell, cut off the shirt to show some underboob, tight boy shorts, sexy high heel tennis shoes, etc... Also, it really helped we found a Jersey that fit her where the sponsor name was huge across her boobs.... It also just so happens the sponsor at the time was "Bimbo" bread.... So, she had "Bimbo" in big letters across her boobs and it was a lot of fun with the double meaning. Most of the Mexicans didn't realize the meaning of "Bimbo" in the USA, they were either fans of the Chivas or hated them and gave us fun grief for sporting the Chivas uniform. The English speakers enjoyed the double meaning of "Bimbo"...

Anyway, our thought is be as creative as possible and maybe use a Latin sports team as your outfit idea...

b&w
Kasidie, SDC: buttercupwesley
DRM June 29 to July 5, 2023
WesleyButtercup
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby CodyO » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:58 pm

My advice is something that you can take off easy haha it’s going to coming off either at the playroom or the jacuzzi later that night!
CodyO
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 22 Mar 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya