Booking a trip

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Booking a trip

Postby dreamsup » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Anybody ever book through Cheapcaribbean.com? If you have was it a pleasant experience or should we stay away form this agency? Any help would be good. Thanks!!
dreamsup
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinglifestyle hnh

Postby nascentfun » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

I can't comment on the service of cheapcaribbean.com, but I just did a quick comparison of cost with the travel agent we used, allinclusiveoutlet.com, for our trip this September. Cheapcaribbean was 4.7% less ($181) for the same flight, room, transfer, and insurance. We've used allinclusiveoutlet twice with very satisfactory results. I don't know if the travel insurance coverage is equivalent exactly (both specify cancel for any reason). FWIW, a couple of ratings of both companies showed cheapcaribbean somewhat lower in customer satisfaction, but still not awful. Hmm, the difference isn't terribly significant, but would nearly cover a Claudia massage session. Something to think about.
nascentfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 12 Dec 2017

thnx

Postby dreamsup » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks. I'll check the place you mentioned also since you had good experiences.
dreamsup
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 10 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinglifestyle hnh

Postby daughen » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:46 pm

We used cheapcaribbean.com last Sept to book our first trip and everything was fine. In April we did the auction deal on cheapcaribbean.com on that we had to book our own transfer from airport to hotel but if I would have known they probably would have taken care of this to. No problem from them
daughen

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya