Erotic seduction massage vs erotic ritual

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Erotic seduction massage vs erotic ritual

Postby Cacouple1014 » Fri May 26, 2023 9:53 pm

My wife and I will be Desire first timers in October. We are definitely interested in the erotic massage, but their fantasy menu lists the erotic seduction massage and the erotic ritual. I was unclear on the difference so I sent them an email asking for clarification. Both sound great, but I’m still unclear. If anyone has any insight, I’d appreciate it. This is what I was sent back:

EROTIC SEDUCTION MASSAGE:
An extraordinary, erotic experience for couples only, that combines specifically-designed techniques to provide total relaxation. This deep-tissue massage with integrated caresses of a provocative kind will leave you and your partner both relaxed and excited at the same time.
80 minutes (30 minutes in the jacuzzi + 50-minute massage).
*Couples Only.

EROTIC RITUAL:
An exclusive ritual, specially designed for our guests, where you will indulge in a world full of magical and erotic sensations. This provocative massage will awake that intimate desire between you and your partner in a universe of warm and pleasurable emotions.
80 minutes (30 minutes in the jacuzzi + 50-minute massage).
*Couples Only.

Thanks in advance. Can’t wait til October.
Cacouple1014

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya