First things first!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

First things first!

Postby BnK » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:22 am

Our countdown is on, and we'll be arriving at Desire RM in a few short days. We're doing a few nights next door at Margaritaville first and as such will be able to arrive quite early on our check in day.

We expect we won't have access to our room until later in the day, so we're curious what everyone's favorite thing to do upon arrival, whether that be a favorite drink, food option, or activity (of any kind ;) )
BnK

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Jul 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Fetlife

Re: First things first!

Postby ninaandfrank » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:58 am

Nina and I whip out our laptops, cell phones and pocket calculators and get some work done… and if you believe that I got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Usually if you get there in the AM your room won’t be ready. If you have never been there before the concierge will take you for a walking tour of the resort. After that they will let you change your clothes in the spa and if you need to put anything in the lockers you can. After that you can sit at any of the bars, get a bite to eat or head to the pool. Nina & I like to have some brunch at the buffet and then head to the pool to relax until our room is ready.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya