Accidental erections

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Accidental erections

Postby TandD » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:16 am

SouthCarolinaCpl wrote:
TBH we have always enjoyed your avatar. :bj

Thanks!

That picture holds special meaning for me/us because it signifies the "gateway" to our trips to Desire. We charted a sailboat from St. Martin and my wife enjoyed the opportunity to push the envelope on dressing sexy and going topless on the French beaches. The rest, as they say, is history!
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:38 pm

TandD wrote:
SouthCarolinaCpl wrote:
TBH we have always enjoyed your avatar. :bj

Thanks!

That picture holds special meaning for me/us because it signifies the "gateway" to our trips to Desire. We charted a sailboat from St. Martin and my wife enjoyed the opportunity to push the envelope on dressing sexy and going topless on the French beaches. The rest, as they say, is history!

Ironically, our first venture into anything risqué is when the Mrs. spent the day at Karibuni beach on Pinel Island topless many years ago, which is a beautiful place right off of St Martin. We then revisited St Martin and stayed at Club Fantastico, an all nude small resort. Our next trip to Pinel Island the Mrs. was topless yet again and encouraged another young wife (who had been watching her) to enjoy her first topless experience. St Martin led us directly to Desire. It’s been a blast ever since.
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Postby Twopeas » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:16 pm

Our first day after traveling there I drifted off at the pool for a few minutes and woke with a raging hardon the nice woman next to us gave my wife and I a wink and with that the ice was broken. After that my wife enjoyed teasing me hard a couple of times a day did someone not care for it? Don’t know don’t care. It’s Desire and we weren’t hurting anyone so I let my flagpole stand
Twopeas
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2022

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:21 pm

ninaandfrank wrote:Ah.. to be young and have such problems... I recall those days fondly. Now where are my pills?

Same here. I only wish I could get random rock hard erections walking around the pool or hot tub.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
TTR 6/24
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Previous