Erotic Massage Recommendations

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Erotic Massage Recommendations

Postby Fun2gether » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:40 pm

Disclaimer: Brand Newbies. Zero experience. But we're going to Desire RM for the first time and it's the Erotic Massage that started it all. We definitely share a desire for this experience and maybe more, but again, this is a first! So, it's a pretty big deal to us that we get it right! I've not seen any comments on the massaueses. Good, bad or indifferent? We'd love to hear about your experience. And definitely if you have any specific masseuse recommendations. Thank you!
Fun2gether

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Aug 2023

Re: Erotic Massage Recommendations

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:21 pm

If you use the forums search engine (upper right of every page you will find lots on that subject search.php?keywords=Erotic+Massage
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Fun2gether » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:32 am

Yes. There are plenty. Unfortunately, most are outdated and I'm specifically hoping for masseuse recommendations, if there are any.
Fun2gether

Postby Orcowgirl » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:34 pm

There is an "updated" post on this in "general info about both resorts". Part way down "erotic massage anyone?". We contributed to it as we were just there. We have been going since 2017 (25+ times) and the erotic massage is not that anymore, it is now a sensual massage.....we all explained it there on that thread. That and the stripper experience has changed with new management we were told by our butler. The management hired a "dance" company and all they do is take their tops off male and female "strippers" and then the rest is not what it used to be. Complain to management if you would like the erotic massage and the actual stripper experience back. Apparently there were some newbies that complained on Travelocity and ruined some of the privet parts of the Desire experience.......
Since 2017
Pearl 25+
RM 7+
Grande Michas 2
KIK Orranchcouple
Orcowgirl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2024

Postby jonxenakis » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:57 pm

It’s not an erotic massage.

We were there 6/4-6/11.
Crazy expensive vs the experience. It’s barely a sensual experience.
jonxenakis
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Jun 2024

Postby Fun2gether » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Uh oh. That doesn't sound like a positive exciting review at all! Disappointing. Thank you for sharing though.
Fun2gether

Postby ToedippersJA » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:43 pm

I was looking into it too and I read a comment that said "I'd rather get a massage from one of the other guests." :-)
ToedippersJA

We arrive on: 17 Sep 2023

Postby canuck63 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:18 am

We were given one for doing the presentation. Thank god we didn't have to pay for it, it's not worth what they charge in our opinion. Find a friend or two and give one to each other.
canuck63
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Apr 2024

Postby NewbyMDCouple » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:28 am

I really liked the idea of it; I know you can do a massage with another couple but the massage experience included the steam room/sauna/jacuzzi + sparkling wine etc. For a first timer it was a nice experience; albeit could've definitely been better had we been more vocal in the choice of who was doing the massage + what we wanted to happen during the massage.

If the massage is no longer erotic it is not worth the $500USD or whatever it costs these days. We did the presentation, we lost an hour of vacation but we scheduled in the morning before anything was really happening
NewbyMDCouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 06 May 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kaside SDC

Postby Wade888 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:25 am

My wife and I participated in the erotic massage in June of this year(2023). We can confirm it is very erotic. It involved lots of touching and even more. DM me if you would like to know more.

We are newbies as well. So it was a great "safe" way to play with others and the entire experience was focused on the two of us. It opened a door for us and was one of our main highlights from our stay.

Our final takeaway is, if you are new to the lifestyle and want to dip your toes in. This is a great way to do it! If you are experienced in the lifestyle it will probably be better to find another couple willing to exchange massages and then some.
Wade888

We arrive on: 11 Aug 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby adj12321 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:19 pm

Should we book before arrival or when you get there if wanting to experience this? or is the photo shoot better then the Massage if unable to do both?
adj12321

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 15 Oct 2023

Postby ninaandfrank » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:18 pm

No need to book it before you get there. Once you are there you can book any of the extra-cost items. Massage vs Photo shoot is purely what you are in the nood for.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Worth » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:09 am

adj12321 wrote:Should we book before arrival or when you get there if wanting to experience this? or is the photo shoot better then the Massage if unable to do both?

You're good to wait. We booked ahead of time our last visit and it was totally unnecessary.
Worth
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024

Postby WeRus » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:02 am

We have done the erotic massage a few times, each was a great experience and different masseuses each time. keep in mind the erotic massage is not a true massage. It is more of a light rub down with oil everywhere and I mean everywhere. Once both are “ready” they either move one to the other or push tables together. We have also done the bondage one as well. Not our favorite, way too expensive for what it was.
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby Lookinforfun » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:12 pm

Never had the massage but the photo shoot was amazing.
Lookinforfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Feb 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya