OV Room - Are there any larger layouts?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

OV Room - Are there any larger layouts?

Postby SLINON » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:24 pm

Hey there,

We are still not booked yet for the end of March, but I'm not sure if we should give up the idea of the OV room as I keep reading there is NO room in the bathroom for anything and NO drawers for clothing..? Also would like to know if these OV rooms have a level floor or a step up to the bathroom? I need everything to be completely flat with no tripping hazard.

I've read there is a bit of variation in the OV rooms. Does anyone know which buildings the larger rooms are in? OR

is it better to just stick with a Superior Garden View for the extra space?

We did drink the Kool Aid ( seemingly unfortunately,... not going into any details) and are allowed (have pre-paid for) an OV but I would rather have a comfortable room even if we downgrade to the GV.

Any thoughts or insight would be very helpful :) Thx
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Re: OV Room - Are there any larger layouts?

Postby Worth » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:10 am

We've only stayed in OV that are in the same building (25) so I don't know if any of the others are more spacious. The bathrooms are pretty small, but none of the ones we've been in have had any sort of step leading into the bathroom that I can remember.
Worth
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya