Villa, Passion Suite, Desire Suite Help

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Villa, Passion Suite, Desire Suite Help

Postby Vibrations2023 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:33 pm

I’m not finding a “Villa” on RM’s website. Can anyone help me understand what the Villa is at RM? Is it the Desire Suite?
Vibrations2023

We are from: USA

Re: Villa, Passion Suite, Desire Suite Help

Postby WeRus » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:35 am

Not sure why they aren’t showing up but I have visited the villas. There are 4 of them and they are huge. Very open concept with bedroom upstairs. Downstairs is a living room and bar area. They also share a plunge pool. Definitely a step up from the other accommodations. Very good for entertaining!
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby Siren » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:32 pm

I believe the terms Villas and Desire Suites are used interchangeably. There are 4 original ones on the beach, and it looks like there are plans to build a couple more buildings out of existing Deluxe Ocean View rooms.
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Postby EnV4Fun » Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 am

Siren wrote:I believe the terms Villas and Desire Suites are used interchangeably. There are 4 original ones on the beach, and it looks like there are plans to build a couple more buildings out of existing Deluxe Ocean View rooms.

VIllas and Passion Suites are different. That being said, we have not been since "The Eden" was opened.

Passion Suites (OLD DRM): there were 10 of these. Building 11 (near old pool) has 4 downstairs and 4 upstairs. Building 22 (near Beach tiki Cabana) has 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs.
Open balcony, Butler service, larger room, hot tub for 6 in the room, Champagne daily in room, "assigned" a beach cabana for your private use.

Villas (OLD DRM): Located in between the two Passion Suite buildings and behind the lobby area where the nightly entertainment was, below the disco. 4 units, each two stories, fully stocked bar in room, shared plunge pool exclusive to the Villas, Bedroom upstairs, more of a "Luxury condo"

Desire Suites: (OLD DRM): General rooms throughout the property depending on the view / accessibility you would like to have. Oceanview vs Gardenview. Room size, etc.

Hope this helps. We enjoy the Passion Suites on our adventures.

EnV
EnV4Fun
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 29 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS - SDC

Postby Siren » Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 am

EnV4Fun wrote:
Siren wrote:I believe the terms Villas and Desire Suites are used interchangeably. There are 4 original ones on the beach, and it looks like there are plans to build a couple more buildings out of existing Deluxe Ocean View rooms.

VIllas and Passion Suites are different. That being said, we have not been since "The Eden" was opened.

Passion Suites (OLD DRM): there were 10 of these. Building 11 (near old pool) has 4 downstairs and 4 upstairs. Building 22 (near Beach tiki Cabana) has 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs.
Open balcony, Butler service, larger room, hot tub for 6 in the room, Champagne daily in room, "assigned" a beach cabana for your private use.

Villas (OLD DRM): Located in between the two Passion Suite buildings and behind the lobby area where the nightly entertainment was, below the disco. 4 units, each two stories, fully stocked bar in room, shared plunge pool exclusive to the Villas, Bedroom upstairs, more of a "Luxury condo"

Desire Suites: (OLD DRM): General rooms throughout the property depending on the view / accessibility you would like to have. Oceanview vs Gardenview. Room size, etc.

Hope this helps. We enjoy the Passion Suites on our adventures.

EnV

That' info is incorrect. Yes, the Passion suites are different than the Desire Suites/Villas. I didn't mention in my post that they were the same. However, you're incorrect regarding the Passion Suites in building 22. There are in Villa 20 and there are only 2 Passion Suites in that building, both upstairs. Downstairs you'll find 4 DEL OV.

Desire Suites/Villas are used interchangeably for the original portion of Desire. They are the 4 Villas in villa 16. All are two story with a shared infinity pool and a small jacuzzi for each villa.

Siren
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya