Only half the couple nude at the pool?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Only half the couple nude at the pool?

Postby cworange » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:42 pm

We are taking our first trip to DRM in a few weeks. I (husband) enjoy swimming nude and being in the sun. My wife is rather fair and limits her time in the sun. In addition, since we are plan to be up late at the disco and jacuzzi she is probably going to want to take a mid-afternoon siesta while I tend to be high-energy from morning to night. Since DRM is a couples-only resort is it a faux pas for only half the couple to be nude at the pool? For example, when we went to Couple's Tower Island both halves of the couple had to be together at the nude beach; if one member wanted to go back to the room they both had to go.
cworange

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Re: Only half the couple nude at the pool?

Postby M&A » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 am

No issues during the day at the pool to be on your own and DRM is clothing optional so you don't have to be nude for whatever reason. We have met other couples wherein one of them was very fair skinned and thus not nude and actively seeking shade. Most guests will be nude however with ladies at least topless in the water and/or just hanging around the beach/pool.

However, later in the afternoon (and late at night) around the Hot Tub...it is supposed to be couples only...we HAVE seen this enforced before...we also have NOT seen this enforced...the couple of times we saw it enforced, the male was solo and kind of being a creeper sitting on the edge of the hot tub (Pearl and Miches), we've also seen F or M solo actively talking to people and laughing that the other half was down for the count in their room...I would guess more times then not you could get away with it and honestly I don't think any guests would care unless there was unwanted actions.

We are at DRM next week!
M&A

We are from: USA

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya