What do you tell co-workers and family?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby ddawn » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 pm

CokeMann wrote:
ddawn wrote:We also booked in May 2011, the first week.....we also have a problem of what to tell the family and co-workers, our biggest problem is that the wife takes hundreds of photos on every vacation and shows them around the office and family, of which all of them can't wait to see the pics.........I think a broken camera will be the answer this vacation.......told the family going to Secrets Capri

I'd suggest you slightly change your cover story - Secrets SilverSands is just a short walk along the beach south of Desire - you could easily stroll down and get some pictures there and then say your camera messed up/broke right after you took the only shots you got.... :wink:

Thanks CokeMann for the info, we will correct our story ASAP...
ddawn
Desire Convert

Postby miranda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Most of our friends and family know that we go to adult only resorts that are clothing optional therefore most don't ask.

But if we do, we say "oh, some timeshare in Cancun" or some of the other "excuses" as already posted.

I like the Azul answer, though. However, we are looking at the Azul for a family vacation in the next year or two.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby miranda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Most of our friends and family know that we go to adult only resorts that are clothing optional therefore most don't ask.

But if we do, we say "oh, some timeshare in Cancun" or some of the other "excuses" as already posted.

I like the Azul answer, though. However, we are looking at the Azul for a family vacation in the next year or two.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby Lee & Kerri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 pm

When we went to Hedo 2, we went next door to Sandals Negril....snapped some photos, and posted those.
Lee & Kerri
Desire Fan

Postby Lee & Kerri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 pm

When we went to Hedo 2, we went next door to Sandals Negril....snapped some photos, and posted those.
Lee & Kerri
Desire Fan

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya