Leather in the Tropics

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Leather in the Tropics

Postby FloridaFun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 am

Do a lot of people participate in this Saturday theme night? Is it kind of like a light fetish theme (latex, vinyl, boots, etc) or just leather? Just seems like it would be extremely hot and sweaty to wear leather of any kind.....thanks...just trying to get ideas for theme night outfits...
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Leather in the Tropics

Postby FloridaFun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 am

Do a lot of people participate in this Saturday theme night? Is it kind of like a light fetish theme (latex, vinyl, boots, etc) or just leather? Just seems like it would be extremely hot and sweaty to wear leather of any kind.....thanks...just trying to get ideas for theme night outfits...
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 am

When we were there it was as you described - light fetish theme. But very few participants in that theme. A few were really dressed in theme but a leather g-sting, shorts, vinyl skirt, a collar, etc., were about all we saw.

I'm surprised they still have it as a theme night.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby miranda » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 am

When we were there it was as you described - light fetish theme. But very few participants in that theme. A few were really dressed in theme but a leather g-sting, shorts, vinyl skirt, a collar, etc., were about all we saw.

I'm surprised they still have it as a theme night.
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby FloridaFun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 am

OK good, I have some fetish outfits for theme parties here in FL and also when I've got on other trips..but nothing too over the top....hmmm maybe i will wear my little black vinyl bra and lycra boyshorts or something..trying to invest as little as i can in theme nights as we already have a group trip to hedo in March, with 5 theme nights...on top of the ones we have year round at home lol...I already have a small closet full of stuff and its growing...:D
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby FloridaFun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 am

OK good, I have some fetish outfits for theme parties here in FL and also when I've got on other trips..but nothing too over the top....hmmm maybe i will wear my little black vinyl bra and lycra boyshorts or something..trying to invest as little as i can in theme nights as we already have a group trip to hedo in March, with 5 theme nights...on top of the ones we have year round at home lol...I already have a small closet full of stuff and its growing...:D
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby Powderfinger » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm

There were actually quite a few wearing some type of leather or vinyl for this night a few weeks back.....some of which you could call "light fetish wear". A black vinyl bra and lycra boy shorts? Works just fine!
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Powderfinger » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm

There were actually quite a few wearing some type of leather or vinyl for this night a few weeks back.....some of which you could call "light fetish wear". A black vinyl bra and lycra boy shorts? Works just fine!
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby FloridaFun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I say "light fetish wear" because we went to a huge fetish party w/ friends a cpl months ago and as outlandish as WE thought we looked, we were utterly conservative compared to many of the outfits, just full bondage gear, hoods, masks, spikes, fake appendages, head to toe rubber outfits, etc..I can post a pic if you guys want to see lol...of what we were wearing, not the rest (no cameras allowed).
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby FloridaFun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I say "light fetish wear" because we went to a huge fetish party w/ friends a cpl months ago and as outlandish as WE thought we looked, we were utterly conservative compared to many of the outfits, just full bondage gear, hoods, masks, spikes, fake appendages, head to toe rubber outfits, etc..I can post a pic if you guys want to see lol...of what we were wearing, not the rest (no cameras allowed).
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm

I don't think anyone here would mind if you posted a pic of your "light fetish wear". :lol:

And the outfit you picked out for "Leather in the Tropics" sounds just right!
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby miranda » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm

I don't think anyone here would mind if you posted a pic of your "light fetish wear". :lol:

And the outfit you picked out for "Leather in the Tropics" sounds just right!
miranda
Desire Legend

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya