golfing

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

golfing

Postby hookandslice » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am

Hello, I have been reading up on this forum for a bit and I know about the " main attractions " LOL. but I wanted to know about golfing nearby ?
Cost, conditions etc. Thank you
hookandslice

golfing

Postby hookandslice » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am

Hello, I have been reading up on this forum for a bit and I know about the " main attractions " LOL. but I wanted to know about golfing nearby ?
Cost, conditions etc. Thank you
hookandslice

Postby CokeMann » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

The best course in the region also happens to be the closest to Desire - located at Moon Palace Resort
http://www.palaceresorts.com/resorts/moonpalace/golf
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby CokeMann » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

The best course in the region also happens to be the closest to Desire - located at Moon Palace Resort
http://www.palaceresorts.com/resorts/moonpalace/golf
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

golfing

Postby agincourt » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 pm

have played the course a couple of times, was always in good shape, interesting layout
agincourt

golfing

Postby agincourt » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 pm

have played the course a couple of times, was always in good shape, interesting layout
agincourt

Postby outlaw 32 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 pm

why would you want to leave a resort like Desire to play golf. You can throw a bunch of golf balls in the hot tub and have a lot more fum
outlaw 32
Desire Fan

Postby outlaw 32 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 pm

why would you want to leave a resort like Desire to play golf. You can throw a bunch of golf balls in the hot tub and have a lot more fum
outlaw 32
Desire Fan

Postby hookandslice » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 am

We are not lifestyle people but we are secure in ourselves. We have been to Caliente in Tampa and did not like just sitting about in a pool all day. We love to beachwalk and chat. We are active people in mid fifties.
We like nude vacations so this resort is on our " list ". I have not viewed all of the stories on this forum but spending all day and night between a small pool and a hottub just is not our thing. We would enjoy that for a while but sex all day and night is just not possible for my honey or me either ( the M word ) . We are professional people and work hard so we enjoy the nicer things as the fruit to our labors.
hookandslice

Postby hookandslice » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 am

We are not lifestyle people but we are secure in ourselves. We have been to Caliente in Tampa and did not like just sitting about in a pool all day. We love to beachwalk and chat. We are active people in mid fifties.
We like nude vacations so this resort is on our " list ". I have not viewed all of the stories on this forum but spending all day and night between a small pool and a hottub just is not our thing. We would enjoy that for a while but sex all day and night is just not possible for my honey or me either ( the M word ) . We are professional people and work hard so we enjoy the nicer things as the fruit to our labors.
hookandslice

Postby miranda » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 am

hookandslice - you may also want to spend a few hours walking to Puerto Morelos from the resort along the beach - perhaps visit massage therapist Claudia.

Well worth the walk - about 2 hours depending on your pace - and PM is an interesting little town to explore.

We completely understand where you are coming from.
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby miranda » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 am

hookandslice - you may also want to spend a few hours walking to Puerto Morelos from the resort along the beach - perhaps visit massage therapist Claudia.

Well worth the walk - about 2 hours depending on your pace - and PM is an interesting little town to explore.

We completely understand where you are coming from.
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby Geedubyuh » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm

We need Desires to arrange for clothing opitonal golfing.
KIK, LL, SLS, Kasadie (Geedubyuh)
Geedubyuh
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Oct 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LL SLS Kasadie

Postby miranda » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Geedubyuh wrote:We need Desires to arrange for clothing opitonal golfing.

Count us in!
miranda
Desire Legend

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya