Reservations

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Reservations

Postby cancouplex3 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi everyone heading down in a few weeks and was hoping someone could let me know about the reservation situation in regards to restaurants,are they required and if so how early do they need to be maid and while I am here what about beach beds how does the system work I have read conflicting reports so would enjoy hearing from someone who has first hand knowledge,sorry but we are new!
cancouplex3

Postby CokeMann » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Reservations for the specialty restaurants are no longer required (the buffet restaurant has never had a reservation system). The one minor exception to this is in Suki where if you want to sit at the teppanyaki table(which has limited seating) you should book this in advance during the day.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Lee & Kerri » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 pm

And the beach beds don't seem as popular as the pool side beds/chairs. That's good for us beach bed folks. Beach beds were plentiful when we went (end of aug).
Lee & Kerri
Desire Fan

Postby cancouplex3 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 am

grest thanks for the 411
cancouplex3

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya