Passion Suites

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Passion Suites

Postby FunResting » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 am

In May '09, ottawa_cuple posted a photo labeled: "View from 1612 balcony towards the beach beds reserved for the premier members and passion suite guests...." Are there still beach beds reserved for passion suite guests? And, other than what's on the list on the Desire web site, can anybody tell me any other perks a passion suite might gain?

We're heading there in November for our first visit, and boy, am I nervous. This forum helps tremendously, so please, keep posting!
FunResting

Postby cancouplex3 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Not sure about the beds but we are first timers for Oct so we are a little nervous but more intrigued I would say!
cancouplex3

Postby wetcoastcouple » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm

We stayed in a passion suite last October on our first visit to Desire. We stayed in the 1100 building and all of the beach beds directly in front of that building at the time were reserved for the suites in that building.

As far as the perks go I think the list you mention is pretty exhaustive . . . although quite frankly given how little time most people spend IN their room, we took advantage of very few of those "extra's".
RM - 2009, 2010
Cabo - 2012
Pearl - 2014
wetcoastcouple
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya