December evenings...temps and what to wear

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

December evenings...temps and what to wear

Postby softplayfriends » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 am

We are Desire virgins...our first trip is December 12-19. We will be celebrating our 44th anniversary while there. Can't wait! From doing some reading on this board, and other places, we get the impression that the weather in the evenings that time of year can get pretty cool. We are hoping that some of you who have been there in mid-December would fill us in on your experiences weather-wise, and how you have dressed to stay comfortable. For example...after dinner, when my sexy mate goes back to our room and changes into something "SSS" (you know...Sheer, Short, and Slutty) is she likely to need to put a robe over it to walk to the lounge area for the evenings entertainment, or up to the disco later? Or is there just much less of that kind of stuff worn in December (speaking for men everywhere, I sure hope not!). We would appreciate any information, observations, advice, etc. that anyone would like to give. You can respond here or privately at cjnpa@yahoo.com Thanks!
softplayfriends
Desire Convert

Postby tout.prest » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 pm

We were there early last December, and I would have to say that it definitely is cooler at nights than the summer months. How that affected most peoples dress varied. Most women had the same super sexy outfits that they wear in the summer and most men wore long pants in the evening. My wife got body painted with Aquilles and she was not too cold she said, because the lobby area is quite protected from the wind.
HOWEVER, the jacuzzi after the disco was quite cool. The beds really didnt get much use late at night, and the temps in the tub were very welcoming for a change.

FYI,I'm not sure if it was the time of year, or just a fluke, but the bugs were brutal that week for us. :x

Not so bad though that we aren't trying to get back again this December !!

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Luv4life » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:08 pm

We were there last Dec 19-26 and the weather was great. It tends to be windy, esp on the beach, most any time of the year, but we didn't find it to be too cool at night. I usually bring a wrap of some sort to throw on over the skimpy outfits at night. Don't worry...not much could deter the women from showing what we've got! In addition to Dec, we have been there in Feb, March, April and May and the coolest weather we had was in April. It really is hit or miss. Just have the missus pack a wrap and she will be fine. BTW...we did find the bugs to be really bad last Dec, as well! THat's really the only bad part of the resort for me! But I am also willing (and eager!) to brave them again this Dec!
Luv4life
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Dec 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya