Coco Bongo

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Coco Bongo

Postby Piqued » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 pm

We're quickly approaching our next (second) trip, and are a little behind in terms of planning our (well, her) wardrobe. We're planning to head to Coco Bongo one night, and we're wondering how we should plan to dress there. Has anyone ever been?

32 days and counting!
Piqued
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:42 pm

We've been to the one in Cancun, there is now one in Playa del Carmen as well. If you do only one off campus evening trip it would have to be Coco Bongo !!

Dress, mostly what you would normally wear to any club - ladies, not as revealing as you would wear at night around Desire (but almost :wink:

btw - you can check out what people are wearing by looking at the Coco Bongo Photo gallery http://www.cocobongo.com.mx/photos/
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby aandk4fun » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:50 pm

you can pretty much wear anything, as long as you don't look like a complete slob, you have everything there from 18 year old spring break types with shorts and tshirts to 55+ year olds dressed up trying to relive their youth to everything in between..... cokemann... i wouldn't put that place in the high end night club catergory.... although im not a club guy so maybe im mistaken....
aandk4fun
Desire Fan

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Coco bongo is like the disco at desire except for the nudity, free booze, and sex....lol. We can't figure why people want to waste a night away from desire to go to a frat party with none of the above mentioned fun....lol. We went to Coco bongo once (not when we stayed at Desire) and there were tons of 18-20 year olds falling down drunk and puking...wee fun, not!....lol
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Postby bryanandjo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm

I am always shocked as well that people plan trips away from Desire. For the money you spend and everything that it has to offer I can't see leaving unless the place is ready to burn down.

Hell I hate leaving just to come home much less to go to some restaurant or club.
bryanandjo
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya