Theme Nights

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Theme Nights

Postby shysdcouple » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Can anyone that has recently been to Desire, verify what the theme nights are right now? We will be there for our third trip in 2 weeks. We are going through all of our stuff and really only want to take what we will wear. Here is what the Desire site says, but I believe there have been changes, but can't seem to get verification. Thanks.

T and B

Monday - Black Ties and High Heels
Tuesday - Jeans and Sexy White
Wednesday - Eyes Wide Shut
Thursday - Guest D.J. Party (I have heard Naughty School Girl)
Friday - Lingerie
Saturday - Leather in the Tropics (Really?)
Sunday - Naughty School Girls (Again maybe?)

I have also received an email that stated Thursday was going to be Denim and Diamonds in October.
shysdcouple
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 pm

The current disco themes are:

Mon - BLACK TIES & HIGH HEELS
Tue - SEXY WHITE
Wed - EYE’S WIDE SHUT NIGHT MASKS & CLOAKS
Thur - FREE STYLE NIGHT
Fri - PJ´S & LINGERIE
Sat - LEATHER NIGHT
Sun - SCHOOL GIRLS, COLLEGE BOYS, SEXY TEACHERS

These have not changed since last Feb - if Desire is going to permanently change any of the theme nights, I would expect that they will post it in their section of these forums
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby shysdcouple » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks for the reply cokemann. It looks like Thursday is the night that is confusing me. Maybe the plan is to take the denim away from white night (which makes sense to me), then add diamonds (who doesn't like bling?) and put it all on Thursday, which doesn't have an official theme. I do, however, like the idea of a "freestyle" night or "costume" night. Especially this close to halloween for us people that won't be there on halloween. Again, thanks for the reply... we'll see how it works out and I will let ya'll know in a few.

T
shysdcouple
Desire Convert

Postby miranda » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Hmmm, and I thought the Denim and Diamonds was going to be Tuesdays. Maybe I misread the blog? Anyway, I don't always "get" the whole theme night thing anyway. :?

I printed off the "new"October activity calendar and I don't even see the "new" theme.

How many times do you change into something different in one evening?

No thanks!

I don't want to be going back to the room to change for the disco. I usually put on what I'm going to wear for dinner and wear it all night (or not :wink: ).
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby shysdcouple » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 pm

miranda,

Thank you for adding to my confusion. :wink: and you are correct. The blog says Tuesday, the email that I received says Thursday and whatever happens... happens I guess. When we go in 2 weeks, I plan on taking a picture of the white board each day so that I can post it for everyone. I don't think it should be this confusing.

T
shysdcouple
Desire Convert

Postby Rusty » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:03 am

The Blog has Tuesday while the email had Thursday? So Im expecting my other half will need to buy two lots before we go just to be safe..

<<<<<<<<<<<<Email>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DIAMONDS AT DESIRE

In October, every Thursday night will be the time for Desire Resort & Spa to dazzle you with our "Denim & Diamonds Eve", a new fantasy, you kept asking for us to make come true. Put on your sexiest jeans and flashy jewelry, we'll be expecting you in our Bling-Bling Party, where the sounds of Reggae, Hip-Hop and other sensual rhythms will set the perfect atmosphere for stunning surprises.

<<<<<<<<<<<Blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Denim & Diamonds at Desire!
Feeling alive, hot or showy? Or maybe you need a little boost to achieve such a sparkling state of mind? Well, come to Desire Resort & Spa to enjoy Tuesday nights like never before and discover our original night themes.

In October, prepare yourself to be dazzled with what Desire has prepared for you: our “Denim & Diamonds Eveâ€
Rusty :AUS
Rusty
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2022

Postby CLG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:35 pm

The blog now has the daily activities listed for the next 2 weeks. Denim & Diamonds is on Thursday, Tuesday remains Sexy White.
CLG

We arrive on: 28 Oct 2017

Theme Night Change Oct 25th to Oct 31st

Postby DesireWeek43 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 am

Hello Everyone

Not to add to the confusion I hope. For those of you that will be at the resort from October 25th to October 31st, keep in mind that the resort has posted this as well.

This is their "Halloween Pleasure" theme week.

www.originalresorts.net/desire_2010/11_ing.html

Monday 25:
Black Ties & High Heels

Tuesday 26:
Steamy White Night

Wednesday 27:
Cloaks & Masks "The Eyes Wide Shut Ceremony"

Thursday 28:

Naughty School Girls, College Boys and Sexy Teachers Night

Friday 29:
PJ's & Lingerie Night

Saturday 30:
Leather Night

Sunday 31:
Dazzling Costumes Night

Our group, 'Week43' will be at the resort for part of this week, arriving Oct 23rd. With that said the first few of our nights come in on the old theme nights. As you can see the Sunday(old theme) and the Thursday (Halloween week) are the same themes, perhaps this is why they made the recent change. So, as posted to our members we have had to slightly modify one of the nights.

So, for our 4th 'Week43' Group, 0ct 23 to Oct 30, we have made the following changes to the two nights below.

Saturday 23:
Leather Night

Sunday 24:
Dazzling Costumes Night

Only about 10 more days to go!
Have You Been 43'd Yet?
Apr/October
KIK ID: DRMApril17
DesireWeek43
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 0- 4-2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Apr. 2021

Theme Nights

Postby gizmo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 pm

So glad to see Week 43 group has Thursday as Naughty School Girl Night, as spent some $$$$ on that one and want to wear it! As Newbies to the resort we are very excited to meet everyone and are also counting the days. Meet you all soon!
gizmo
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 Mar 2016

Re: Theme Nights

Postby Houston_Hammah » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 am

gizmo wrote:So glad to see Week 43 group has Thursday as Naughty School Girl Night, as spent some $$$$ on that one and want to wear it! As Newbies to the resort we are very excited to meet everyone and are also counting the days. Meet you all soon!

Doesn't help those of us who bought the school girl outfit for Sunday night (10/24) and now it has changed.
Houston_Hammah
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 am

I'd wear it anyway. I tend to wear what I want, when I want. You're at Desire and it's all good!!!
miranda
Desire Legend

Themes

Postby DesireWeek43 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 am

Hello Houston_Hammah

As Miranda said, if you have it, and want to wear it, then you should. The change we had posted was just for our group and those that wanted to take part. I assure you that there will still be a number of guests that will be dressed on that Sunday for the School Girl theme. :D We just made the change as that same theme is used on the following Thursday of our week.

Have a great day and enjoy your stay at the resort.
Only 9 more days as of today till the 4th Week43.
Have You Been 43'd Yet?
Apr/October
KIK ID: DRMApril17
DesireWeek43
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 0- 4-2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Apr. 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya