Evening temperatures

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Evening temperatures

Postby FunResting » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 am

We're heading for Desire for the first time Nov. 6-11, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how cool it becomes in the evenings at that time of year? I mean, I can look at the average temperatures, but is there an ocean breeze that makes it feel cooler? And does it get quite warm in the disco? Mainly I'm trying to figure out clothing and coverups for dinner and after. And, of course, evening hot tub visits.
FunResting

Postby rentman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:20 am

We were there the first week of Dec. last year and the temp. remained perfect. for example the body painter was there and my wife got painted and remained topless outside while the nightly entertainment was going on and even later in and out of the disco. For the record she is always freezing, and always carries a sweater with her, but never had to use it. Hope this helps.
rentman
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby CokeMann » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

There is always a prevailing wind coming from the ocean that make night time temps feel cooler than what is what is actually measured.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby FunResting » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks rentman and CokeMann. Although slightly conflicting javascript:emoticon(':D') your responses are helpful.
FunResting

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya