Desire cancun rates$$$

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Desire cancun rates$$$

Postby ponk » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:33 am

Hi everyone, It's been a while I was here in the forum ( new ) The other forum was closed because of Ron????????? I' m only joking Ron, I like these spicy situations. Anyways, we been to Desire Los Cabos last month, the place is beautifull but empty, about 65 persons. They are building a new hotel next door so I thik this is why they don't have the choice to change the vocation of the resort. Now, we are looking to go to Desire Cancun next february or March but it seems booked all the time, is it me or the prices increased a lot in the last months? 510.00$ US a night seems very high for us. You know that 4 years ago we paid 200.00$ a night. I think that some of you are going in May? May is too far in spring for us. Here in Canada the nice weather is back at that time. So, people, are we going to see you at desire in the next 5 years????? :lol: See you then. Ponk U good.
ponk

Postby Ron » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:32 pm

No offense Ponker but the friggin weather is NEVER nice in Canada. If it's not 25 below and you freeze your balls off it's 90 and the humidity is 100%. Denny has a great sale for garden rooms for our trip beginning May 9th. Would be great seeing you guys again. Now at least I have an interpreter that can translate for me.
Ron
Desire Devotee

Postby Siren » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi Ponk,

I just checked our invoice for March '08. A GV room was $480 USD then and it's $510 USD for 2009. Not too bad, actually.

I don't know about the other weeks, but March 07-14, 2009 is showing sold out because our website (Lifestyle Lounge) does a takeover there every March. There are available spots, you just have to belong to LL to book for the takeover.

We have a great time with a wonderful, fun group. You should check it out.

Feel free to e-mail me at shopkat@me.com if you need any info.

Best,
Siren
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya