What to expect of a full takeover?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

What to expect of a full takeover?

Postby mistral » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:17 pm

My husband and I are returning guests at both Desires, and in March, it was supposed to be Los Cabos' turn...... naaaaaah, not anymore!!! The only dates we have this winter are those of what seems to be a complete takeover of Desire Cancun. We have been there when there were groups, and last time, even quite a large one. But we don't know what to expect of a full takeover... Anyone been to one, and can tell us about it? We are swingers, I guess, from our past experiences at Desire, but we're very selective and could hardly be described as "wild" that way! We're a bit worried about not exactly fitting in...
mistral
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 pm

It really depends on the group that is running the takeover as to how wild or mild

BTW- if it is a complete takeover you will have to book directly thru the group(or their TA) so this would be an opportunity to establish some communication with them before you book and see if the fit is right - LOL
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby mistral » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:37 pm

It's with Lifestyle Lounge, we are thinking of going on March 8... Ever heard anything about their takeover? Apparently they do it every year.

We already have been on their website for more info, just wanted to know if anybody here ever been there with them...
mistral
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Rob and Suze who run Lifestyle Lounge are great fun people to party with and even though we have never been on one of their resort takeovers, I think you would have a good time and feel comfortable with their group.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Siren » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Rob and Suze who run Lifestyle Lounge

Cokeman, Rob and Suze DO NOT own/operate Lifestyle Lounge. I'm not sure where you're getting that information. The present owners are the very same as when the site was established in 2001. We've been members since early 2002 and happily represent the website on LL takeovers at Desire.

MISTRAL, we are the host couple for the LL Desire Cancun March takeover, and have been for the last 3 trips. Please feel free to e-mail us at shopkat@me.com or on Lifestyle Lounge at profile name SIREN.

While every couple's experiences may vary, we can only tell you this is a great group to travel with. Attractive, sexy, fun and friendly. I hesitate to use words like classy, upscale or selective, because I'd like to believe most of us are that without having to bandy about labels. As far as a swinging experience, we should all be selective, no?

The resort loves our group and they really go out of their way to make sure we're happy. We plan special activities and our own theme nights.

Your post is from November, so I'm not sure if you're still attending with our group. If you are, please write and ask any questions you'd like.
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya