any one there now???

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

any one there now???

Postby tommyrai » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 am

If so how the heck is the weather?? have you heard the outlook for the week?? we are due to arrive on Wed afternoon, and curious how warm it is and how the evenings are..... Gracias....and dont drink all the cerveza.... :D
tommyrai

Postby me&dee » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Hey Tommyrai we arrive on Wed. morning. Looking for a great time. I checked the weather forcast and it looks like an average of 78 all week. At this point RaIN, SNOW SLEET OR HAIL "TO THE HOT TUB" I say! Se you guys there! our flight arrives at 11:30 usair. May we're on the same van. our e-mail is me.dee1@yahoo.com this is our 4th trip and can't wait. We are a 38 and 40 yr old african-american couple.
me&dee

There now?

Postby Mexicobound » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:45 pm

We just got back yesterday, and although the forecast suggested RAIN, RAIN, RAIN... we saw only sun! I hope you all see the same!
Mexicobound

Postby tommyrai » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Well we sure hope it is hot hot hot!!!!!!! we should be to the hotel by 1pm tomorrow... We have been there too many times to remember or count, but it always feels like the first time!!!!! oh so exciting........
cheers!!!
tommyrai

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya