How much is Claudia's Massage???

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby mfay » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 am

Genie- people really aren't trying to be evasive. It's rare that anyone is disappointed with the Claudia experience. But on those rare occasions when we have heard that someone was disappointed it was because they went in with expectations that clouded their ability just to relax
and let it happen. This is not something to think about- its something to feel. Knowing too much ahead just tends to mess things up.
Just know that there is certainly nothing to fear,
nothing to be embarrassed about, and nothing you
are "supposed to" get out of the experience.
Just let it happen- you'll never be sorry.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Cost update......

Postby DoubleTrouble » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Saw that the last post was in Dec 2009. We just booked Desire for Oct 2010 and actually booked Caludia before we booked the hotel.....just an update on her pricing ........she is now $180 a cpl. STILL WELL WORTH the $$$ .........Fabulous!!! And we love her to death.....she is a real sweetheart with an amazing spirit and great at what she does!
DoubleTrouble
Desire Fan

Couple Sensual MASSAGE

Postby Claudia » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi everybody !!! For the ones that will be interested to book an appointment for a couple sensual massage PLEASE write me to my e-mail massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com Right now my web site is not working but in case you need any information or you have any doubt please feel free and write me back and I will get back with you as soon as possible !!!
The cost of the therapy is $180 usd for both of you and the therapy last two hours one hour for each one of you.
I work from Monday's till Saturday's, 10.00am and 1.00pm sessions.Only two couples a day.
Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys very soon !!! Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com
998-206-34-86
cel 9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya