How much is Claudia's Massage???

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

How much is Claudia's Massage???

Postby chickie76 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:09 pm

We had the Sensual Massage at Desire Cabo last time we went. And we are going to Cancun this time, we had not planned on going for the sensual massage again because we already know what to expect, and figured it would take the fun out... Now I am hearing about Claudia, and think we should go! How much does her couples massage cost?
chickie76

Postby leighallen » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 pm

She wrote us back when we inquired and said 170. I have only read awesome things about her.
leighallen

Postby chickie76 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

$170 each? Or all together?? I assume it is each....
chickie76

Postby allstatemd » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 pm

It's $170 per couple :D
allstatemd
Desire Fan

Postby chickie76 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Oh WOW!!! We paid close to $300 for the sensual Massage at Desire last time... I gotta book this I think.
chickie76

Postby tommyrai » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm

she is very hard to get into so....... if this is something you want to do you need to contact her months in advance........ :)
tommyrai

Postby JCnBadboy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 am

Yes Claudia is 170 US CASH. So good people give her at least 200. We dont have much problem booking her. Just go to her website and make an appointment. They are very good at getting back to you.
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby chickie76 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 am

sent her an email! Thanks for the tips!
chickie76

Postby tout.prest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:32 pm

We went to Claudia on our trip last May and were very curious about what to expect. Take it from us, you dont want to know too much !! Suffice it to say that it will be something like you cant believe until you have experienced it !! :shock:

When we arrived on our return home flight, we stopped at the Costco on our way home,from the airport, to pick up a massage table !!!!!
:wink:

We are going back for the 1st week of May/09 and booked with her already back in September. Even at that early a notice, we needed to be flexible in our times as she was already pretty much booked solid. :cry:

As stated by others, cost was $170.00 cash and worth every last penny.

Enjoy !!

Steve & Nancy
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Couple Sensual Massage (A TOUCH OF MAGIC THERAPY)

Postby Claudia » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi guys, how are you!! Hope all of you are doing great and getting ready and excited for your trip to Desire in the Riviera Maya!!
First of all I would like to present myself. Some of you already know me or have heard about me by the yahoo groups coming to Desire or have read comments on the Desire Blog .My name is Claudia Gabuccio and I am a massage therapist. I specialize in couple sensual massage instruction therapy.

I have been working in couple massage therapy for almost 10 years. I first started at the Caribbean Reef Club Hotel and then moved to Houston , Texas for 3 years where I kept working and studying. I have been back from the United States for 5 years and since then have been working in Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya in my own studio.

The reason I am writing to you is because I would like to invite you, on your next trip coming to Desire, to try the therapy with your significant other. Let me tell you a little about what is it that I do and what the therapy is all about.

It is a holistic sensual massage therapy that will awaken your senses and reconnect that missing or hiding magic touch with each other, I will share all my knowledge that I have gained and learned throughout all these years. The idea is to teach both how to give each other a sensuous massage. Both of you will be able to relax, have fun and most important you will learn a lot!!!! The point is to rediscover each other as lovers using the ancient art of touch and experience the magic, the mystery and the surprise of a couple’s romantic and sensuous massage!! The therapy lasts two hours, one hour for each partner and believe me these will be the best two hours you can spend together. Throughout the massage both of you get involved, which means that both of you will work on each other. For further information you can check my link at http://massagebyclaudia.webcindario.com .

I usually work with groups of Castaways Travel from James and Champagne (they have known me for a long time and they are great friends of mine in case you want any referrals). I also work with other groups that include Lifestyles (hosted by Terry and Terry Cramer) and from the travel agency of Denny P too... Unfortunately I don't work at Desire, because as you know they have their own spa, therefore they don't allow me to work on you in the hotel. Actually their spa does not offer this specific kind of therapy for couples. My therapy is absolutely more focused in holistic work where I combine different techniques including a lot of tantra as well. Your body is the suite of your soul...you can trust that I will treat it with all the love and respect you deserve.

The hotel definitely knows about me and they might not be very helpful to give out any information, so if you would be interested in a couple’s massage instruction therapy and wants to schedule an appointment please send me an e-mail and I will get back with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I will be more than glad to answer back and clarify any doubts you might have and it will be my pleasure to meet you of course!!

Remember if you are celebrating any birthday, anniversary or just because you want to surprise your partner this is a great thing to do and a wonderful gift for both of you!! No matter how many years you have been married, the most important thing is to keep the flame of your love alive!!!!

My address in Puerto Morelos is LAZARO CARDENAS STREET LOT # 10 in between JAVIER ROJO GOMEZ STREET and NIÑOS HEROES STREET. I am 20 minutes away from Desire so it is really easy to get here. If you take a taxi from Desire the driver should charge you not more than $10 USD to bring you here.

The cost of the therapy is $170 USD FOR BOTH OF YOU and that means two hours of massage, one hour for each one of you. The payment is cash or travel checks, whatever works best for you.

I only give two appointments a day from Monday to Friday but I also make some exceptions and I work some weekends too in case a big group is coming. The appointments are at 10.00am and 1.00pm.

Thank you so much for your interest and I really would like to meet you in person soon! Have a great day, looking forward to hearing from you!

CLAUDIA GABUCCIO

http://massagebyclaudia.webcindario.com

massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com

(998)206-34-86
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby MH110 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Claudia is one classy lady. She does this because she loves making other people feel good. You don't want to know too much but let me tell you. I was convulsing like an electro shock patient all the way back to the resort.

Make me all tingly just thinking about it....

Mike
MH110
Desire Convert

Postby jmich6969 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 pm

Words cannot explain what Claudia can do!!

Michelle and I still look at each other in awe in regards to what is exactly happening to us when we see her.

Totally the best thing to do when you are down there.

Really a totally magical moment!

J&M
jmich6969
Desire Fan

Postby bxcoup196969 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 pm

We have just come back from Desire last month and we visited Claudia for the first time and all i can say was WOW, it was my first ever massage but wife has had a few, and we both agree it was the best ever, she was sensual and very erotic with her hands, we both left her house shaking but wanting to get hold of each other sexually, she charges $170 for the couple, we gave her $200, it was worth every penny
we will never leave mexico without visiting her, Claudia we love you
bxcoup196969
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Nov 2013

wondering about claudia

Postby genie124 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:33 pm

My wife is a bit ((to say ther least) anxious about what we are going to find ot desires, and I am really interested in seeing this amazing person everyone is so stoked about. But, sorry, what exactly can I expect--will it freak my wife out or warm things up? Please be as specific as you can, it's important.............. :shock:
genie124

Re: wondering about claudia

Postby eddieandjojo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Like others have said, it will be an injustice to say too much. However, Claudia is a very classy woman who has magic hands....truly an experience that will relax and excite you at the same time. Please just let her know your feelings and anything you might be apprehensive about and she will handle it accordingly. I have never read a post where someone did not enjoy the experience or stated that she was anything other than fantastic.

Best thing is she incorporates your partner into the massage so at times you feel four hands on you at once. I'll leave it at that......

Eddie & Jojo
8)
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya