It's really going to happen!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby gerard2008 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Go ahead and book the entire week, once you get there you won't want to leave. I took my gf to Hedo3 for her first nude trip a year ago last November and she was shocked.... shocked at how much she loved it. It took her 1/2 of the first day to get naked.. and a couple drinks. But then at the end of the week she didn't want to leave. We called and changed our flights and stayed 2 extra days!!!

Since then we have been back to Hedo3, Desire Cabo, and now we have a trip planned back to Hedo3 in Feb. Can't wait!! Everyone is so friendly, cool, easy to get along with, it's not what people think it's going to be like... after 5 minutes of being naked it's a non-issue. Get down there, have a few drinks, and then get naked... it's really that easy. We are not swingers at all, and not really interested in trying something like that but we never felt pressured to do anything from anyone at anytime. Everyone is having fun doing their own thing, what ever that thing might be, and it doesn't bother us one bit!! Don't push her or pressure her on anything, once she sees that there are people of all ages, sizes, and shapes she will relax and have a great time!! It's all in her head right now.

have a great trip, I know you guys will.
gerard2008

Postby tnjcouple » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Gerard, That is my plan. To enjoy the moment, open our eyes to the erotic side of a trip/resort/ourselves, and meet new friendly people we can call friends. I can't book the entire week, but I did leave the 4th night open and booked our hotel in Playa starting on the 22nd. we went to Playa last yr for a short weekend engagement and didn't really get a chance to see what is was all about, but it looked like a great place. So doing the week won't work. But hey, if I can get 5 days/4 nights and we enjoy it. We'll become regulars believe me! Thanks again!!!!
tnjcouple
Desire Convert

It's going to happen again!

Postby tnjcouple » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 pm

I want to thank everyone for their input during my original post last year. We had a wonderful time in Jan at Desire. I was right and my wife loved the whole relaxing environment and we're heading back again in June for another 3 day trip. What a great place and everyone was absolutely correct in saying we'd find the nicest people anywhere. It's the first time we've ever traveled and the best thing of the entire trip was saying how many cool people we met. We were chatting with nudist, swingers, and many first timers like ourselves. We got nude right away, met many at the jacuzzi, and met others who were roomed right next to us. everyone had a blast. We have become friends with several couples and have had regular contact with them and have even gone out for dinner here in the states. We are not swingers as of yet, but making love to your beautiful wife under the stars as others watch and play right next to you is a feeling that is undescribable. We love it!! Thanks to all of you and we'll check in again soon.

Tnjcouple
tnjcouple
Desire Convert

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya