weed?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

weed?

Postby bird » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:29 am

I know this is not Jamaica, but I was wondering if it is easy ( or forbidden) to buy pot near the resort. I would think a party resort like this has to have a little weed near by.

Anyone with experience?
bird

Postby poolboy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 pm

It's no diferent than Jamaica
poolboy

Postby CokeMann » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Unlike Jamaica (BTW-where is is also illegal-LOL) the Mexicans are quite intolerant and very serious about enforcement (probably due to the large amount of funds they receive yearly from the US DEA)

You will not find anywhere to purchase in or around the resort (in Cancun or Playa it is possible, but quite risky for tourtistas)

If you are caught indulging on resort property by resort management you may have your vacation shortened with no refund
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby rick&dee » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:40 pm

OY when we went to Jamaica, the sellers where like flies on the beach...very annoying. Not once have we been approached my anyone in Mexico, excpet by Jewlery Sellers and that was at Cabo Desire, off premises.
rick&dee
Desire Convert

Postby poolboy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Ganja is illegal in Jamaica and in Mexico. Jamaica tolerates it, Mexico doesnt. On my past 3 visits to Desire buying weed is readily available to those who ask for it. I wont go into detail but it is very easy to obtain on the resort. I wouldnt advice lighting one up in your room. 8)
poolboy

Postby Yankeefan » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:22 am

If you need that stuff to have a good time at Desire, it might not be the place for you!
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ctcpl24fun » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Second poolboy comments, it is EASILY gotten on site, just keep it low key.

Yankeefan harsh comment, part of this lifestyle is not being so judgemental with others choices.
ctcpl24fun

Calm down..

Postby JCnBadboy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm

the weed will come to you. Never go looking for it. When you smell it... offer some papers... you will have to bring papers. They are kinda hard to find.. some liquor stores have them. Dont waste your money on the shit they sell in Cancun... just be calm. The weed will come to you. And...sex is great with weed. A little smoke goes great with everything, yankee... relax man.
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya