Stupid Women: A rant from JC

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Stupid Women: A rant from JC

Postby JCnBadboy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 am

I am a woman of 48 years. My grandmother, and my mother taught me all the ways a lady should take care of herself. The pussy potions for tight pussy, how to take care of yourself when you are menstruating, how to wipe from front to back. You know the things women know. This rant is directed to the young women,
I am going to tell you this, as I have told my 4 daughters who are young women themselves.

1. Darling. If you are drunk, plastered, in Mexico, you will experience, what we fondly call.. mexico ass. You will crap. like never before, if you are a firstimer.. and even if your not... its easily controllable.
If, my dear you are finding yourself in need of the toilet. Please try to use your room, especially if you have...mexico ass.
DO NOT BE THE GIRL, WHO SHITS ALL OVER THE F&&&&&((*& TOILET SEAT!! DO NOT BE THAT STUPID WOMAN.

2. For those girls who are still menstruating... DO NOT BLEED ALL OVER THE TOILET SEAT!!!!!!!

3. If this should happen to you my darling,.....please make every effort to clean it up.

DONT BE THE STUPID BITCH WHO LEAVES IT THERE!

4. Sweetie, if you just cant.. your drunk or what ever... just discreetly say to any staff member that there is a mess in the washroom... They will attend to it immediatly.

DONT BE THE STUPID BITCH WHO LEAVES IT THERE!!!!
DONT BE THE GROSS, UNCLASSY LITTLE HIGH MAINTAINENCE BITCH WHO ACTUALLY DID LEAVE THESE KINDS OF MESSES. YOU ARE A GROSS BITCH, AND GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE... I WILL SAY SOMETHING TO YOU..HERE.. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

have a great day..... smiles.
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby Capt Dan » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 pm

>>>>>>>>>>> and now for something completely different<<<<<<< :lol:
Capt Dan

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:21 pm

I guess it was posts like this that got the desire resort forum shut down.
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Postby JCnBadboy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 am

I dont think that is true. Not at all. They were getting bad PR because of a bad staff issue, this is nothing that the Hotel can control, This is a horrible woman. I pity her husband.
I didnt go into detail as to who the little darling actually was.. who left the special treasures. Its amazing to me however, that a woman going to Desires, a woman who is able to afford such a luxury, would be such a pig.
This woman, a younger woman, did not clean up after her various messes in the public washroom areas. I can only imagine what her cleaning staff had to endure. Thankfully she left before she ruined everyones vacation. It was just me... and a couple other women who were directly affected by her shit and blood. Thankfully I think I know who it was and I will be looking out for her on our next trip. God help her if I see her again! LOL.
JC
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

Postby Ron » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Cali.

See nothing wrong with that post and that's not the reason the old forum was shut down. It was due to the bad PR the time share hawkers were getting from ripping off the folks. Sales were down, way down.

JC told it like it was. What's so wrong with that?
Ron
Desire Devotee

Postby JCnBadboy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks Ron... I was just sayin.. really just saying to the little girly who was responsible..Maybe my rant touched a nerve with that couple. Sorry if I did. I dont expect women of such stature to have accidents like that. See you all in April!
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya