I am using my RCI points to book can someone help out on

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

I am using my RCI points to book can someone help out on

Postby Ohcanada » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:38 pm

I want to make sure i am booking the right resort. Can someone tell me the resort number? Or clarify the actual place the resort is located. I am a little confused and I dont want to book the wrong place!
Ohcanada

Postby Ron » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Why not just go on to www.rci.com and this way you'll be double sure which resort you want.
Ron
Desire Devotee

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:16 pm

The Cancun Desire location is officially listed as Desire Riviera Maya

If you are smart you will NOT use your RCI points for this !!

FYI - The daily Desire AI fee which you will have to pay (on top of the RCI points) is pretty excessive and for the most part it will be just cheaper to book directly especially if you take advantage of the available Desire promo offers see the link http://www.desirecancun.com/Riviera_Maya/promotions.asp
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Ohcanada » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Thanks I am quickly learning this. Man you have to pay an extra $366/night over and about the 9500 points i gotta use.

Thanks for the link i will check it out!
Ohcanada

Postby JCnBadboy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 am

Phone direct to Desire and let them use your points.. if you go through RCI it will cost you extra over and above... the minimum...Use your RCI for airfare or something...call direct...we found out the hard way last year...
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

rci points

Postby randefl » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:05 pm

rci points not worth a S#$% towards air tickets! they cut down the amount you can use! when you get to desire and check in Run don't walk past the people that wont to sell you on the time share s@#$
randefl
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya