Nude Catamaran Party Cruise

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Nude Catamaran Party Cruise

Postby e_and_k » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 am

Hi all!
I'm trying to find a 1/2 day catamaran cruise for our June trip. I have googled the subject and found a few but thought I would ask here to see if anyone had a particular company they would recommend.
Nude is a plus but not a neccessity. We're going to Desire with a large group, so a charter isn't out of the question either since I'm positive we would have many that would be interested.
Thanks in advance!
e_and_k
Desire Convert

Postby Calcouple » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 pm

At the end of Feb, we booked a catamaran right at the resort. The rep sits at the pool hut. The cost was about 100.00 us per person and included an open bar, lunch on Isle Maharis ( don't know if that's the proper spelling),
and about an hour of snorkling. The van picks you up at the hotel at 8 am and returns around 5 pm. The boat will accommodate 16 nude people. All the same rules at the resort, apply on the boat. I hope this helps you.
Calcouple
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm

e_and_k

Our group (the YNOTS) chartered a nude sail day through the resort last May and was as described above
- it was fun but was a very very long day !!!!!

If you want a shorter total day and you have enough in your group you should contact Mike and Chrissy of HotinPlaya Nude Cruise

We have booked 2 boats with Mike for a combined YNOTS / Hot Tamales nude cruise coming up in May.

FYI- they have been around for quite a while and and have a very good reputation.
Have a look at their website for more details
http://www.baresailing.com/main.html

They operate out of Play del Carmen but if there is enough people to meet the minimum numbers they will sail their big cat up to the El Cid marina in Puerto Morelos the night before and then the morning of the sail they will pick up at Desire 9:30 am sharp, transport you to the El Cid marina in Puerto Morelos(10 min from Desire) and depart for the sail at 10:00 am. At the end of the sail they drop you on the beach in front of Desire at 3:00 pm.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby e_and_k » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

CokeMann wrote:e_and_k

Our group (the YNOTS) chartered a nude sail day through the resort last May and was as described above
- it was fun but was a very very long day !!!!!

If you want a shorter total day and you have enough in your group you should contact Mike and Chrissy of HotinPlaya Nude Cruise

We have booked 2 boats with Mike for a combined YNOTS / Hot Tamales nude cruise coming up in May.

FYI- they have been around for quite a while and and have a very good reputation.
Have a look at their website for more details
http://www.baresailing.com/main.html

They operate out of Play del Carmen but if there is enough people to meet the minimum numbers they will sail their big cat up to the El Cid marina in Puerto Morelos the night before and then the morning of the sail they will pick up at Desire 9:30 am sharp, transport you to the El Cid marina in Puerto Morelos(10 min from Desire) and depart for the sail at 10:00 am. At the end of the sail they drop you on the beach in front of Desire at 3:00 pm.

CokeMan,
Thank you! I'd like to find a 1/2 day cruise. Hubby and I did a full day catamaran in Maui a couple of years ago and it is just too much, the sun that is. It was a blast, but we were dead tired afterward! LOL

I had actually went to the baresailing website earlier. Glad to hear good things about them. Thanks for both recommendations, I will check the other one out.
e_and_k
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

FYI - If you charter with Mike - you are in charge of the day

If you just want say 4 hours - just tell him

The only point is that the price will be the same either way (long or short)
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby JONO » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Does the nude Cat still pick up at the resort? Cost?
JONO
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:52 pm

JONO wrote:Does the nude Cat still pick up at the resort? Cost?

Just an update - Mike and Chrissy (BareSailing) no longer are offering their nude cruises from Desire.

Desire now has a small Cat moored right at the resort that can take up to 8 couples on short(4hr) nude cruises. You can book directly with Desire http://desire.originalresorts.com/catamaran.asp
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby blcll » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Wow that's great to hear you can now do the couples sailing right from Desire! Saves 2 hours of transport time and gets you back on the beach early. Can't wait...did the full day trip and it is great too but takes your entire day up
blcll

Nude cruise from Desire Beach

Postby wehavefun2gether » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Has anybody tried this new sailing service? What's the cost and how is the boat?
wehavefun2gether

Postby Flirty » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi there,

We took the nude catamaran trip in August from Desire and had a blast! It left at 10 am and was back by 2 pm. The cost was 180 per couple, that included snorkle gear, drinks, a small snack and they stopped at the local town for half an hour. We had a great time!
Flirty
Desire Convert

Postby FRANCODOA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 pm

We booked the Cat Cruise at Desire a couple of years ago. At that time the boat docked near Temptations and you took a bus to the dock. It was more than a 1/2 day, but thanks to the other 6 couples who joined us on the cruise it was NOT too long of a trip. The couples on the cruise made the playroom seem like DisneyLand. WOW!
FRANCODOA
Desire Devotee

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya