Eyes Wide Shut Night

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Eyes Wide Shut Night

Postby bnpoutofthebox » Mon May 25, 2009 10:10 am

My husband & I are taking our first trip to Desires, been to Hedo twice. Wanted to know more about the Eye's Wide Shut Night and what do most people wear? Are they cape style with no underwear? See-thru? Or are they wearing more preist style robe covering front & back? What are the rules they talk about on the web site?
bnpoutofthebox

Postby tout.prest » Mon May 25, 2009 10:57 am

Hi guys. Welcome to the group! :wink:

You will find extensive discussions on the Eyes Wide Shut Theme in the "private Playroom" section of this forum.

Cheers,

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby CokeMann » Mon May 25, 2009 11:04 am

We where there with the YNOTS May 9>16 and the description posted earlier by Stitch (see below) was pretty accurate as to the mechanics of what occurred in the disco - they are still playing with how it goes and I think it will also depend on the group that is there each week as to how far they take it

stitch
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 08:54 pm
Post subject: Eyes Wide Shut Theme

Here's a rundown of the EYES WIDE SHUT night on 2/25:

Musical entertainment (operatic) down at the lobby bar until around 10:15 pm.

We were directed to go up the back stairs (outside) to the Disco, where we were asked for a password. (We were supposed to be supplied a password when the robe/mask was issued, but didn't get one. It's a new theme night, so we assumed some kinks need to be worked out.)

Some people were robed/masked, and others were in sexy lingerie/hosiery/heels/masks.

The EC selected men and women, usually couples, from the crowd to form two circles--ladies standing at the edge of the dance floor circle, and men standing on the floor. The EC then instructed the ladies to remove their robes and kneel on the floor. Not all wore robes. Those that did usually had on at least something underneath.

He selected a woman to begin the game. She chose whether to kiss, lick, fondle, or otherwise stroke her neighbor. This game lasted all the way around the inner circle. Some women seemed a bit uncomfortable doing it, but some got into it.

Then the women were instructed to stand, and they interacted with the man in front of them: kissing, licking, fondling, etc. The game didn't get too intimate. The women were then told to move to the next man, about half the women looked uncomfortable with switching so not much happened after that.

That was it. As I said before, they still have a few things to work out so that the new night will go more smoothly.

After the circle, two female dancers wearing pasties and g strings came out and danced suggestively, pulling various women from the crowd onto the stage to dance with them.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

EWS

Postby dragan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Someone posted a really detailed narrative of the EWS show several months ago. I have tried to find it and cannot. Maybe some one can point the way to it.
dragan

Postby Omahacouple » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm

This was our experience as of JUNE 2009. We are returning June 2010.

I encourage participation in this great theme night:

About Eyes Wide Shut Disco theme night:

First off, my wife and I thought it was a highly erotic and fun theme night. It really was a nice change of pace from the standard "dress down" theme nights....and it will be fun if you go in with the attitude to "go with the flow". We don't have any in-depth swing experience but we decided just to relax and have fun....come what may.

We bought along the "costumes" because we wanted to be involved because we heard that those that decide to participate in theme nights seemed to have more fun. I would have to agree with that assessment. What was a little surprising was I would guess that out of about 45 couples in the Disco that night...probably at least 30 dressed for theme night. The entertainment staff sets up a table at the lobby at about 10 or 10:30 PM with several dozen marti gra type masks and black cloaks. These are for those that did not bring theirs along. I was told that the resort was at about 60% capacity FYI.

Women wore masks and cloaks...many with a tiny "g" string or nude underneath...and that is it. Guys appeared to have on black boxers...although some were nude under the capes as well.

At about 11 PM or so the couples gather up in the Disco and dance or have a drink. Somewhere along 11:30 or so (it's east to lose track of time) the big TV screen by the bat starts to show the sex scenes from the EWS movie with Tom Cruise/Nicole Kidman. It wasn't creepy at all (at least to us). After a minute of so of the video the Entertainment Coordinator (EC) - who is also dressed in a long black robe and mask - stands in the center of the raised oval dance floor, microphone in hand. He asks that all the women make a large circle and surround the dance floor. Some couples choose not to participate and stood further back near the seating area. I would guess that around 25 or so couples choose to form the circle. Guys were directed to stand behind their ladies.

The music went down and the EC stayed in his center position on the Dance floor and he began to very slowly rotate in a circle observing all the women who were standing in a large circle about ten feet in front of him. Every few seconds he would slowly raise his cloaked hand and point at someone (a woman). That woman would come up to the dance floor (but not on on the floor). Women clearly had the option to participate as several declined when he pointed at them. My wife was one of the ones selected ("and my heart began racing" she said). After the EC had selected around 10 women he directed then to step up on the dance floor forming a circle - facing inward. He then asked the guys (husbands) to stand directly behind their ladies and reach up and around and remove the cloaks.

It really was a highly charged and erotic sight..even some couples who did not participate said as much later. 10 Women, most nude and some in the thinnest of "G" strings so small they might as well been nude.... and just wearing sexy masks. Husbands are standing directly behind their lady. The EC directed the guys to reach around and caress the ladies breasts and kiss the ladies up and down their back. He then had the ladies turn around to face the guys and he directed the couples to kiss passionately (their spouse). He then directed the guys to kiss "further down" and to "caress and kiss the nipples". You have to imagine the sight...

At this point (and it really goes fast)..the (the EC) asks all the couples to get on their knees (still facing each other) and the guys were directed to continue kissing "down" and "further". The ladies were directed to lay back and let their man "kiss that very special spot". So all the guys were giving the ladies oral sex for maybe 15 or 20 seconds...not long at all. He then asked every one to change positions and the guy laid back on the dance floor while the ladies gave blowjobs....again for maybe 15 or 20 seconds only.

At this point the EC announces that he "has something very special for us". The scene is 10 couples who were the "chosen" are sitting around the perimeter of the raised dance floor. All other couples who are still dressed in cloaks and masks are nearby and watching intently and silently. It was very easy to see that ALL the guys were excited...to say the least. Two very small, yet beautiful women from the resort...dressed in "G" strings make their way to the center of the dance floor (the EC is gone at this point). These two ladies do an incredibly erotic slow dance with each other. It was very hot. For a few minutes they are onstage dancing, hands and lips seem to be everywhere. There was NO overt sex going on between the dancers, but just a lot of slow hands moving up and down and body grinding and ass/breast rubbing/touching.

This went on for a few minutes and the ladies dancing on stage then slowly parted and walked in opposite directions to the edge of the stage where the couples were sitting. Each of the dancers picked a lady at the edge of the stage by just reaching out a hand to the lady. Once again this is totally optional as I think I saw two ladies declined by just nodding. They got two volunteer ladies up on stage and the two dancers each danced with the wives/girlfriends. It was, once again very erotic as all four bodies were slowly and seductively touching and fondling. I saw the two dancers then VERY gently guide the two volunteers to face each other and they (volunteers) began to dance and make out. The dancers gently guided the volunteers hands up and down the other woman's bodies and it wasn't long before the ladies were really getting into it.

Now the interesting part...at least for us. While the two ladies were dancing and making out on the dance floor the resort dancers then once again went to the perimeter of the stage and reached out their hands to two other women....one of which was my wife! They repeated the process by dancing with my wife and the other new woman. Now there were now six woman dancing very, very, very seductively on the dance floor. Keep in mind that nearly all are completely nude of very near it.

The resort dancers brought the four dancing wives & girlfriends together in the center of the stage and once again they helped guide hands, asses, arms etc..so the all four women would closely interact. It was oh, so sensual. Then, kind of to my surprise but to everyone's applause and enjoyment...the resort dancers gently guided all four women down to lay on the dance floor. I did not even notice it but at that point the resort dancers left the dance floor. All that was left were the women on the dance floor making out. Again, it was not overtly sexual - unless you consider kissing, breast fondling and breast kissing and lots of ass touching overt. The scene was hot...unlike any theme night. This floor gyrations went on for just a few minutes and then it was over. The whole thing from start to finish maybe went 8 to 12 minutes - very fast. I think most people would have liked to see the ladies on the floor go at it a bit more but that was not to be....however, it seemed like a lot of the couples (including us) skipped the remaining disco dancing and went directly to the Playroom behind the bar and went at it.

Jerry & Liz
Omahacouple
Desire Devotee

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya