Resturants

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Resturants

Postby Island Dreamer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 am

I know this has been posted somewhere, but I can't find it. What is the nightly schedule for the resturants (open or closed).
Island Dreamer
Desire Fan

Postby TwoDV8s » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 am

We just returned from Desire on the 18th. All resturants are now open 7 days a week. The TENTAZIONE Italian resturant that used to be set up outside in the past was not operating last week. The buffet had Italian 3 nights but you could not order off the menu as you could outside in the past.
TwoDV8s
Desire Lover

We are from: USA

Postby mfay » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 am

Sounds great ! Always had a hard time remembering what night it was and which restaurants were open and whether I needed long pants..............
So from what you are saying, 4 nights a week the main buffet has the big lavish buffets. On the other 3 nights there is the Italian buffet. The italian buffet was pretty limited before- but you had menu ordering too. So
have they expanded the buffet choices on the italian nights since they eliminated the menu option ?
Mike
mfay

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby TwoDV8s » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:51 pm

mfay wrote:The italian buffet was pretty limited before- but you had menu ordering too. So
have they expanded the buffet choices on the italian nights since they eliminated the menu option ?

Unforturnately no they have not expanded the buffet choices on Italian nights.
TwoDV8s
Desire Lover

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya