What was one of your most memorable experience at Desire?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby sxyfuntoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Under the "Breaking all the Rules" category --

Will never forget the first night of the second trip. We were part of a takeover group. After dinner the ladies started doing pussy shots on the tables in the restaurant.

Bad girls, Bad girls!..... :lol:

Despite the 20 person crowd and all the cheering, somehow they got away with it.
sxyfuntoo
Desire Convert

Postby sxyfuntoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Under the "Breaking all the Rules" category --

Will never forget the first night of the second trip. We were part of a takeover group. After dinner the ladies started doing pussy shots on the tables in the restaurant.

Bad girls, Bad girls!..... :lol:

Despite the 20 person crowd and all the cheering, somehow they got away with it.
sxyfuntoo
Desire Convert

Postby sxyfuntoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Not sure which trip this is from. It was the last night of the trip. We were in the disco, Pimp n ho night. (made up for our take over group). A sexy cpl cornered us and said they had been trying to get with us all week. So we danced, had fun, hit it off and went back to our room. On the way back, a guy called to me and said, "Hey, so you're going to church?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

Back at the room. Foreplay started. I made Mrs. Othercouple squirt. A first for her. Then as both couples got going, it was the loudest thing I ever heard! My wife under the attentions of Mr. Othercouple was screaming her lungs out. And, now Mrs. Othercouple was screaming "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!"

So I figured out what going to church was. :lol:

Unfortunately for the poor couple next door, he had thrown his back out and was in excruciating pain all week. They had to listen to all this. The next morning she just looked at us and said "Really?"
sxyfuntoo
Desire Convert

Postby sxyfuntoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Not sure which trip this is from. It was the last night of the trip. We were in the disco, Pimp n ho night. (made up for our take over group). A sexy cpl cornered us and said they had been trying to get with us all week. So we danced, had fun, hit it off and went back to our room. On the way back, a guy called to me and said, "Hey, so you're going to church?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

Back at the room. Foreplay started. I made Mrs. Othercouple squirt. A first for her. Then as both couples got going, it was the loudest thing I ever heard! My wife under the attentions of Mr. Othercouple was screaming her lungs out. And, now Mrs. Othercouple was screaming "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!"

So I figured out what going to church was. :lol:

Unfortunately for the poor couple next door, he had thrown his back out and was in excruciating pain all week. They had to listen to all this. The next morning she just looked at us and said "Really?"
sxyfuntoo
Desire Convert

Postby Yankeefan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

During our 1st visit in 04, we were headed back to our room very late (or was it very early morning) and headed to bed for some very needed sleep. As we got into bed, we heard some incredible screaming from the couple next door. It was a vocal show that should have landed them on Broadway. Over an hour later, the noise finally subsided, (yes, we timed it). We smiled and went to bed. The next morning, we went out to the balcony for some coffee. As we sat down, our new neighbors came out to do the same. My wife and I almost fell over the balcony. The couple was easily in their late 70's. We both looked at each other, smiled and started to applaud them! Clearly NOT embarrassed, they thanked us for the applause and we had a wonderful breakfast with them. To this day, we have always remembered them and we actually exchange Christmas cards with them. For what its worth, we hope to look 1/2 as good as this couple and hope to enjoy each other as they did. What an amazing couple. Shows you what Desire can do for you. (yes, they left the blinds open the next time and loved it when we peeked in!
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Yankeefan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

During our 1st visit in 04, we were headed back to our room very late (or was it very early morning) and headed to bed for some very needed sleep. As we got into bed, we heard some incredible screaming from the couple next door. It was a vocal show that should have landed them on Broadway. Over an hour later, the noise finally subsided, (yes, we timed it). We smiled and went to bed. The next morning, we went out to the balcony for some coffee. As we sat down, our new neighbors came out to do the same. My wife and I almost fell over the balcony. The couple was easily in their late 70's. We both looked at each other, smiled and started to applaud them! Clearly NOT embarrassed, they thanked us for the applause and we had a wonderful breakfast with them. To this day, we have always remembered them and we actually exchange Christmas cards with them. For what its worth, we hope to look 1/2 as good as this couple and hope to enjoy each other as they did. What an amazing couple. Shows you what Desire can do for you. (yes, they left the blinds open the next time and loved it when we peeked in!
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby torgan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 pm

One of our favorite Desire memories was on our first trip. The resort had only been open a few months and mgmt was trying to spread the word. So, they were allowing travel agents to come for a very discounted price. A travel agent from a very well know agency in N.Y. showed up with one her girl friends. Yep... two women alone at Desire. Turns out she accepted the invitation for a nearly free trip without reading the literature about the resort. So as not to offend a major travel agency, the resort let them check in and put them in a garden view room in the 2400 building right next door to our room
The whole week they hung out on the old pier. Day by day they got a little bolder - first topless, then nude, then in the hot tub late one night.... and then.. well we were just being good neighbors.
As far as I know they are the only single women to ever stay at Desire.
torgan

Postby gringo » Fri May 06, 2011 1:11 pm

On our first trip, she was a bit reserved, but did go into the playroom twice. On our second, it was body shots, jacuzzi beds and soft swing. We are looking forward to our third trip.
gringo

Most memorable Desire experience

Postby getkrusen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 am

My most memorable Desire experience happened on our first trip. (We've been 10 times since). We went up to the hottub in the evening and found a spot and settled in. A much younger lady was on my left and K on my right. K got involved in a conversation with a gentleman on her right and I just kind of zoned out. Soon, the woman next to me (whom I wouldn't have been attracted to under normal contitions) reached over and began fondling my cock. I rose to the occassion immediately and just let myself enjoy the experience. When she was good and ready, she straddled me and lowered herself. She rode like a good little cowgirl and we both had a very satisfying orgasm with her burying her face in my neck to stifle the cries. We kissed, she rolled off, and we both just laid back and savored the moment. I don't think a word was exchanged between us, but we sure were in sync! I would welcome a repeat performance any time!! :D
getkrusen

Postby mugs1234 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

WildMicouple wrote:Our most memorable time was during a group takeover in March. In the hottub one afternoon, the group hosts dumped a bunch of ping pong balls with mild to risque dares on them. Things like "kiss your partner below the waist", "hug someone you haven't met", "body shot", Caress above the waist" and such. The premise being you handed someone the ball and they could accept or politely decline the offer, all in an effort to get people mingling and meeting one another.

I found a "body shot" ball and realized I could keep it and reuse it :twisted: So I asked the bartender for a bunch of body shots.....he smiled and just handed me the jug :shock: So I went around the hottub having body shots on umpteen women. Even had one lady grab me and say "hey.....you missed me", took the jug and poured it on herself. Well after about an hour, the jug was empty and I was a wee bit drunk. Ended up being a very early night lol.

Flash forward to the next morning poolside. We're laying there sunning ourselves and a woman walks by and says" Good morning Brett, how are you?" I peer up not recognizing her and reply "Just great, and you?" As she walks away I lean over to my wife and ask "Do you know who that was?" "Ummm yeah.....you gave her a body shot yesterday". "Oh....OK". A few minutes later, another lady walks by and greets me. I again lean over and ask my wife who that was. She replies a second time "You gave her a body shot too" :oops: Okie dokie. Seems to be a pattern here :roll: Maybe a half hour later, a third mystery lady greets me poolside. After she leaves, I look at my wife who just smiles and nods her head. Then she wisecracks "the next time you start wandering around the hottub with that bodyshot jug, I'm gonna bring a sharpie and mark an X on the ass of every girl you give one to. That way you won't have to ask me the next morning."

Brett

That was the best story so far. I have been there many times after doing something after drinking and my wife would look at me and say the same thing. Love the "I don't remember line" bu the best is the expression on the wife's face. LOL :?
mugs1234

Postby ruthy10 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:02 pm

yeah its about being into each other not how one looks compared to rest of people. arriving soon for first time, seriously excited to meeting people having fun and not bragging one self up.
ruthy10

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya