What was one of your most memorable experience at Desire?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Memorable Experience

Postby Whoneedssunscreencpl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 pm

We had no idea. We both realized at the now defunct Cabo resort that we liked to "have sex out in the open" as one of our new friends, "N" noted. We made love in the hot tub forever. I sat on the wife's face on a bed near a fire pit when it was cold. But probably the most wonderful experience, (and our first) was when we were standing up outside the hot tub with me making love to my wife from behind. We weren't sure anyone even saw us but the idea was quite titillating!

The next night a young woman came up to us in the hot tub and said, "I saw you guys last night. You (me) were really hard, and you (my wife) was standing up and touching yourself while he ... from behind. It was really, really hot."

Well, to be honest, that turned us on.

Funny, but we'll be back (only in Cancun) in 7 1/2 days, but who's counting?
Whoneedssunscreencpl
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jan 2022

Postby Yankeefan » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:05 am

Most memorable....8 of us in our room during our 1st visit. Champagne everywhere, laughing and almost crying it was so hilarious.

"Stop laughing, i can't concentrate...to the 30 second man...(you know who you are)!

To this day, the most fun we've ever had.
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby jjkirk66 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Our first time to Desire in 2008, we were so nervous, we didn't know what to expect. All that computer research doesn't fully prepare you. We're both pretty shy and not swingers, but we both think the idea of "playing" with others might be kinda fun. We went during a quieter time when there were no groups at the resort (to our knowledge).

We met three cute younger couples in the hot tub the first night and kind of chatted and hung around with them once in a while here and there, mostly in the hot tub. They were all first timers like us and a little nervous about what was going on. None of the couples had met any of the others before that week.

About the fourth or fifth day, we again ran into the three couples in the hot tub. After a lot of booz and chit chat, a couple of the guys started getting frisky with their wives - giving them gentle wacks on their behinds when they were being "bad" in a very playful frisky manner.

Eventually, that evolved into a game where all of fhe guys would take turns "spanking" the asses of all the other wives. Whenever one wife "deserved a good spanking", they all got one. My wife was giggling like a schoolgirl when it was her turn to get "spanked" by the other three guys, all in good fun of course.

That game eventually evolved into ass squeezing and massaging.

It wasn't long before one of the husbands massaged his wife a little lower on her ass and for a little longer than then the rules allowed - but she didn't seem to mind at all. Of course that only encouraged the other guys to bend the rules of the game a little when their turn came around and the new massaging rule became very popular in the group as fingers and hands started massaging more than just asses.

My wife - to my very pleasant surprise - could hardly wait for her turn and I've never seen her smile that much. All the planning in the world would never haver prepared us for the fun we had that night.
jjkirk66
Desire Fan

Postby Denver Duo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Another memorable time for us was the couples sensual massage followed by a cool down session in the spa's little jacuzzi at the Desire spa. We both left with smiles on our faces, giggling uncontrollably at the pleasure we both just experienced.

And we would be remiss in not mentioning the trip to see Claudia on the next trip to get the couples sensual massage. Wow!
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby tab » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm

OMG, best memory was first dayevening there, on pier (when it was still there), playing at first w my nervous wife subtly to getting her to cum over and over w just my fingers, then looking up and seeing 2 other couples balling on the pier---and she then got off lounge chair and on all fours and commanded me to f@&k her.......whoa......

next best memory was on 2nd trip when upon returning from bathroom on jacuzzi deck, she had gone over and grabbed a bed and we had the best most explosive sex ever.....didn't show up for dinner until after 10pm.......
tab
Desire Convert

Postby East_Ont_Cpl » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 pm

The first trip. Every last minute of it.
East_Ont_Cpl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Postby East_Ont_Cpl » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm

You betcha.
East_Ont_Cpl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Postby Denver Duo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm

On our first trip as newbies, we went into the playroom for the first time and found it packed with naked couples, all in various stages of lovemaking, positions, and combinations. Quite a sight if you've never had such an encounter before! :wink: There wasn't a space to be had so we had to try another time. The second try was almost as crowded but this time we found a space to squeeze into and it was awesome!!!
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby AJ » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm

-A guy spread a girls legs on a chair in the Disco and ate her out(not her husband)
-Fashion show night outside full of people just before the show started and a couple fucked right on the bed amongst the crowd of about 100 people.
-Dinner and disco outfits my wife wore and others I saw.

We were newbies so this was not something we have seen at any other resort.
We both loved the place.
AJ

Postby klbl69 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 am

we loved being naked......both of us are in great shape and well endowed--it was very exciting be "bobbing and swinging freely" in the warm sun and breezes....thank goodness we tan easy and we didn't burn in those areas...it was very erotic to be asked by a few couples for my husband to make love to their wives who I guess had never been w anyone so large.....2nd to last night there we finally agreed wthis cute little couple...both were rather petite.....to watch him be so gentle with her was a turn on...her husband said he never heard her make those noise before that night....we then did it ourselves on the beach beds under the stars and didn't even care about the 4--5 people who were standing there watching when we looked up.....sigh...
klbl69

Postby Omahacouple » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:06 am

Gotta love the rather incredible high self-esteem of the last post
Omahacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

While there were many the most memorable had to be stepping out on my beach front balcony with my Dos XX's for happy hour and seeing the 3 creative couples on adjacent beach beds going "nuts" on each other. We learned a number of new positions and enjoyed the happy hour music (moans and screams!). :o
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Yankeefan » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:25 pm

we are out of shape and not well endowed but we still loved being there and having a blast meeting new folks.
but thats just us...
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017

Postby Sharon and David » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:36 pm

That would be most of us! Not to many of us are perfect,however, we all do the very best with what we have and sometimes it turnes out...not so bad.
Sharon and David
Desire Superstar

Postby Powderfinger » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 am

*Sigh*....generally those who love to say how hot, sexy,and desired they are.....are the least to actually be so.....
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya