What was one of your most memorable experience at Desire?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby WildMicouple » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:23 am

Our most memorable time was during a group takeover in March. In the hottub one afternoon, the group hosts dumped a bunch of ping pong balls with mild to risque dares on them. Things like "kiss your partner below the waist", "hug someone you haven't met", "body shot", Caress above the waist" and such. The premise being you handed someone the ball and they could accept or politely decline the offer, all in an effort to get people mingling and meeting one another.

I found a "body shot" ball and realized I could keep it and reuse it :twisted: So I asked the bartender for a bunch of body shots.....he smiled and just handed me the jug :shock: So I went around the hottub having body shots on umpteen women. Even had one lady grab me and say "hey.....you missed me", took the jug and poured it on herself. Well after about an hour, the jug was empty and I was a wee bit drunk. Ended up being a very early night lol.

Flash forward to the next morning poolside. We're laying there sunning ourselves and a woman walks by and says" Good morning Brett, how are you?" I peer up not recognizing her and reply "Just great, and you?" As she walks away I lean over to my wife and ask "Do you know who that was?" "Ummm yeah.....you gave her a body shot yesterday". "Oh....OK". A few minutes later, another lady walks by and greets me. I again lean over and ask my wife who that was. She replies a second time "You gave her a body shot too" :oops: Okie dokie. Seems to be a pattern here :roll: Maybe a half hour later, a third mystery lady greets me poolside. After she leaves, I look at my wife who just smiles and nods her head. Then she wisecracks "the next time you start wandering around the hottub with that bodyshot jug, I'm gonna bring a sharpie and mark an X on the ass of every girl you give one to. That way you won't have to ask me the next morning."

Brett
WildMicouple

Postby lynn2007 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:42 pm

1. Walking around nude. Being that it was our 1st trip I told the wife I was going to walk around with just my swim shorts on. Man what did I say that for, I wasn't there 1 hour and felt so free in the nude she laughed about it the entire trip.
2. Having sex with a couple that we met on Jacuzzi beds. And realize after we were finished the lights were out and everyone was gone. The bartender, everyone in the Jacuzzi, They even had the chain up one the stairs. We laughed like hell and wondered where the time went. :P
3. Making love to the wife late at night on the beach bed. The waves a few feet away, a nice breeze and looking up at the moon afterwards.
4. Me ( the male) Dressing up for every theme night and liking it. :shock:
5. Meeting new people, making new friends, so open it was unreal. A dream that you never want to wake up from.
lynn2007
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jul 2016

Postby bsakatm12 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Several memorable moments come to mind. I'll share the most recent, from our last trip in April '09. It was our last day. We had to catch the bus at 1:00 PM. We spent the entire morning on a beach bed directly in front of our room. About mid-morning, another couple occupied the bed next to ours. They spoke Spanish, so I didn't attempt a conversation. My wife and I had been petting off-and-on all morning. They sat out in the sun for a while and then she rubbed some sun screen on him and he was clearly enjoying it. After a while, they climbed back on the bed next to us and he began slowly massaging her. She glanced through the opening in the curtains between the beds and watched me massage my wife. My wife and I took turns teasing each other and this other couple did the same. We would glance through the curtains at each other, but we didn't stare. From the visual evidence and the soft moans, we were all aroused. This went on for over an hour until we could not delay our departure any longer. We got up and tugged on our clothes. Just before I walked away, I thanked them in my bad Spanish for the beautiful moment. (At least, I hope that's what I said). They both smiled and she asked me what time it was.
bsakatm12
Desire Fan

Postby Hump4Free » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Our most memorable experience was on our 2nd trip (in June of 2009). It seems most people say their first trip ... and that was very exciting ... but we didn't use the Jacuzzi beds on our first trip. By our 2nd trip, we were having sex in broad daylight on or near the jacuzzi beds (on our very first day). However, our most memorable experience was about 5 or 6 days into our 2nd trip when we made love by the Jacuzzi beds while the sun was setting, had dinner, and then dressed for Tropical or Sexy White Night. We wore our jungle outfits (in which I look silly but my wife looks totally hot) and went to the disco ... and found that everyone else was wearing white. So, we skipped our usual nightly visit to the Playroom and went up to the Jacuzzi beds instead. There was hardly anyone up there, except this couple enjoying each other on one of the beds. We got things started in the bed next to them ... although, judging from the moans coming from the woman, I'm not sure they even noticed our arrival. It was a beautiful, warm summer evening and we took our time. It was one of those magical nights when my wife got "in the zone" ... when this happens, she starts having one orgasm after another ... sometimes only a minute or two apart. This probably happens only about a dozen times a year ... and she can "go" well into double figures (usually 15-20 times). We also change positions a lot ... her on top, me on top, standing, kneeling, face-to-face, doggy, Stork, Pile Driver, etc. While all this was going on, the couple next to us had "finished" and the woman was just sitting on the edge their bed watching us (I think the guy fell asleep). It wasn't obnoxious at all ... in fact, I thought she just seemed curious ... probably because it was pretty obvious (from all the noise) that my wife was having multiple orgasms. As we did the Pile Driver, my wife actually started screaming my name and we came together ... now THAT was a memorable experience. Afterwards, the woman from the next bed came over and said "You guys are so much fun to watch ... you're SO EROTIC !!" (We were so flattered that we wrote down what she said later when we got back to our room). We will never forget that night.
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Postby lnw » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Many memorable moments but three stand out for me:

1. First time my wife removed her bikini as soon as we reached the pool. First time she was naked with others around.
2. Wearing sexy outfits to the disco – this after she said a couple months prior to going that she didn’t want to. As the trip got closer and we started chatting with other couples going, she began shopping on line and took several outfits with her. Loved seeing her dance with others there in the outfits.
3. Most memorable was her doing a photo shoot for another guy we had met the day before. He was a pretty good photographer (saw some of work in a small portfolio he had with him) and I jokingly asked her over dinner that night if she though she would like to pose for him. I was floored when she said she thought it would be fun. Watching that session was one of the key moments for the week.
4. OK, I lied…more than 3 but we had very passionate love every day and night.

Can’t wait to return!
lnw

Postby Piqued » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 am

Time to share my favorite memory @ Desire.

My wife and I were celebrating our 17th anniversary, and had enjoyed 17 years of what most people would consider to be a "normal" life together. We had never been nude in public before, nor had we ever entertained the notion of being with anyone outside of our marriage. But after countless discussions leading up to our vacation at Desire, we made the decision to "play" with other couples.

On our first night, we made friends with a very nice, older couple while sitting in the hot tub. They made it clear that they were not into swapping, and were only at Desire to enjoy the atmosphere and freedom of being nude, and that was fine by us. We didn't specify why we were there, but I think they assumed we were there for the same reasons. Because they were roughly our parents' age, we referred to them as "Mom and Dad" whenever we saw them (although we never mentioned this to them, of course.)

One night, my wife met a man in the hot tub that she was very interested in. The three of us talked for awhile, and at some point, I left them alone. Soon thereafter, the two of them began to "go at it" in the corner of the hot tub, kissing and fondling each other, while I sat at the bar, just a few feet away.

As I sat there with my drink, clearly aroused, yet pretending not to notice what was happening to my left, I sensed someone approaching from my right.

You guessed it: "Mom and Dad."

I tried to act as nonchalant as possible, and tried to shield my wife from Mom and Dad as I spoke to them, but eventually they figured out what was happening and escaped as quickly as possible. We never saw them again, unfortunately.

Later that night, we had dinner with the guy making out with my wife in the hot tub and his wife. We agreed to meet later that night in the lobby outside of the disco.

That night, my wife wore a sheer, black dress with see-through material in strategic areas that perfectly accentuated her body. We met the man and his wife at the bar outside of the lobby, as planned. There were dozens of people lingering around the bar, watching the nightly show and waiting for the disco to open, but I couldn't keep my eyes off my wife.

As I stood behind her with my arms wrapped around her, I began kissing her neck. After a few moments, I opened my eyes and noticed that the other guy was kissing the other side of her neck at the same time, and my wife was just melting between us. Later, she would tell me that this was the highlight of our entire vacation, being kissed by two men in front of all those people.

The four of us then practically ran up to the playroom, where we put on quite a show for the others in the room.

It was an awesome erotic experience that neither I nor my wife will ever soon forget. And it will be difficult to top -- though we will certainly try!
Piqued
Desire Fan

Jacuzzi

Postby Vacationtimes » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:22 pm

we were there for a few nights and met some lovely people We are married many years and are very close, and have played a bit on vacation but not frequently or that heavily. Well we met some lovely folks and it was great to share some touching and oral delights together. Very erotic and felt very nice and safe. Can't wait to go back. We are in 50's but it didn't seem to stop the younger folks from playing with us Look forward to a return trip in March or April.
Vacationtimes

memorable things at Desire.

Postby Vacationtimes » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:31 pm

the most memorable experience.....well several since Desire is about great experiences: 1. watching a lovely lady give me oral with my wife smiling in the hotub, 2. watching my wife give oral to me and someone else...wow, we've come a long way baby. 3. giving oral to a lovely lady while my wife was with me and her husband was holding her,

So hope there are others who are happy and sane and love to add to their pleasure. One thing haven't done yet is to go to a room with couple, except once and they virtually pounced on us and it wasn't a nice thing. So would like to find a nice couple that is open and wants to have an erotic time with others who are friendly and sane on our next trip.
Vacationtimes

Postby NebraskaCouple » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm

I did a lot of posting before our November trip. So much so, that more than one couple recognized us as "Nebraskacouple" while we were there in November. But I can't believe how many people have viewed this post. We could add about four more "most memorable moments" to this post due to our last trip too.

Until we meet again Desire.....until we meet again.....
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA

most memorable

Postby jam » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:55 am

For context, we aren't swingers and didn't have much play experiences before Desire. That said, here goes. My mate laying on the bar while another woman and I licked chocolate syrup off her. Exchanging blow jobs with another couple in the hot tub (woman asked M if she would suck her husband and then the woman sucked me). Watching all the oral sex going on. Feeling several different women's breasts. My mate disappearing to the room for a while and returning completely shaved for the first time ever. Wow! I kept sneaking peeks at her from then on like I had never seen her pussy before. Licking her all smooth like that was incredible. Yum. Couldn't get enough. We had so much sex she was raw.
jam

Postby taximan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:48 pm

This is easy. watching my gf get oral from another gf in the back of the disco.
taximan

Bar and beach bed

Postby jimnsher » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:22 pm

:D The wife and I were with two other couples at the bar one very late night doing body shots. She is a very sexy and sexual person that fits great in the Desire setting. After watching her do a few body shots off of the two guys we all went to a bed down on the beach. As we all began to intertwine, I soon found myself giving my wife oral as she gave a blowjob to our friend. With three couples playing at the same time, this was a long and erotic experience that led until the sun started coming up.
jimnsher

Postby mande » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 am

Nolaflacav wrote:I had a very hot encounter with Matilda at breakfast once. She served me something extremely spicy. It left us both sweating.

Great (and funny) answer. We love Matilda too!
mande
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jan 2016

Postby sxyfuntoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Lots of great posts here! Some mild, some wild. We've been three times, over due for another trip. Each had their memorable moments.

Two from the first trip:
1. Morning sex with my wife that turned into a marathon and set a new personal orgasm record for her (50+ don't ask). Ending with a masturbation session with the provided ice cold water bottle.

Later we were going back to our room and there was a couple walking in front of us. We over heard them talking about some woman that they had heard having sex that morning. They said, "It sounded like she needed a football helmet." We kept following them and they walked into the room next to ours. :lol: We still laugh about that.

2. We were having some fun with a nice couple in the hot tub. Nothing too serious. When he starts bragging about the underwater blowjob he had received at some point. His wife had clearly heard this story too many times and was chiding him about it. Since I was the helpful, and adventurous, sort, I helped her out and gave her an underwater oral sex story to match his.

More later...
sxyfuntoo
Desire Convert

Postby sxyfuntoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Lots of great posts here! Some mild, some wild. We've been three times, over due for another trip. Each had their memorable moments.

Two from the first trip:
1. Morning sex with my wife that turned into a marathon and set a new personal orgasm record for her (50+ don't ask). Ending with a masturbation session with the provided ice cold water bottle.

Later we were going back to our room and there was a couple walking in front of us. We over heard them talking about some woman that they had heard having sex that morning. They said, "It sounded like she needed a football helmet." We kept following them and they walked into the room next to ours. :lol: We still laugh about that.

2. We were having some fun with a nice couple in the hot tub. Nothing too serious. When he starts bragging about the underwater blowjob he had received at some point. His wife had clearly heard this story too many times and was chiding him about it. Since I was the helpful, and adventurous, sort, I helped her out and gave her an underwater oral sex story to match his.

More later...
sxyfuntoo
Desire Convert

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya