What was one of your most memorable experience at Desire?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby landedesire » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi Island Dreamer, just a quick tip...type your report on a word doc and then copy and paste into the forum. You can make corrections, or keep saving until finished. Believe me, I have learned the hard way when trying to do things on line and then I have had to start all over, grhhhhhh, LOL!!!
landedesire
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tout.prest » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Island Dreamer wrote:Tried doing a T.R but was too slow typing and was logged off. Will try to have one on Friday am

Yeah... I ran into that as well. Best way is to work on a T.R using MS Word (or something like it) and doing a cut & paste to the Forum whenever you are ready.

Looking forward to it. :wink:

Steve,
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby tout.prest » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 pm

oops... landedesire beat me with the advice. Oh well, better too much info than too little eh ? LOL

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

Postby Island Dreamer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Haven't forgotten TR. Wife and I are working on a detailed report. shouldn't be much longer.
Island Dreamer
Desire Fan

Postby Island Dreamer » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Finally got the T.R. done
Island Dreamer
Desire Fan

Postby 2good4better » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 pm

On our second trip in 2007 we were part of a six-some in the playroom. That really stuck out in our minds. On our trip this year we were able to repeat that with two different couples.

We keep going back and fulfilling our fantasies. What happens when we run out?
2good4better
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Apr 2024

Postby NebraskaCouple » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 am

Okay, its time we posted something ourselves, since we brought the issue up. Ours is more funny than erotic, but here goes...

Keep in mind, we are not swingers by most people's definition and this was our first trip to Desire or any other such type of resort:

It was our first night, and my wife was a little nervous about the whole concept, but she was getting into the swing of things (no pun intended). It was Jungle Fever night in the disco, and she had a sexy looking leopard dress with cute kitty ears. After some apprehension, I finally coaxed her out of our room and up to the disco. We hadn't really met anyone yet, as we had only been there for a few hours. Eventually a group of three couples approached us and one guy asked my wife what she was. To my amazement, she looked up at the guy and said, "I can be anything you want me to be", with a big smile on her face. I almost fell over laughing because she didn't mean it the way it could be easily taken at a place like Desire. We still laugh about it frequently, nearly a year later.
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

Postby tout.prest » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Nebraska,

I'm dying to know what the guys response back was though....

Very funny. :wink:

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

Postby Denver Duo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Most memorable experience? So many to pick from.

From relative newbies on the first trip, the Mrs. stripping down to her birthday suit without hesitation at the pool within an hour of arriving. A first.

Lounging at the lobby bar before the disco opened on our first night there and seeing the costumes people were wearing. Then having Mrs. D insist on going to the room to change to be in the same - pj night. Wow.

I can go on and on and it gets better and better.
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby Yankeefan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 am

Hey Denver...who's stopping you? Keep going!
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017

Postby eddy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 am

Island Dreamer wrote:
NebraskaCouple wrote:Awesome! And get typing on the TR....can't wait. We haven't seen a new trip report for several weeks on this site.

Tried doing a T.R but was too slow typing and was logged off. Will try to have one on Friday am
Everything is memorable at Desire thats why people just keep goin back. It was my 30th b-day and I have never done anything like this...bodypainting, and having a conversation with a women who at the same time was getting it in the back and front...well priceless and truly memorable...See ya in November!
eddy
Desire Lover

Postby NebraskaCouple » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 am

Tout:
The guy was absolutely speechless, which we later learned, was very unusual for him, as he was a very talkative and funny guy.

We actually hit it off with all three couples and spent time with them over the course of the remaining five days.
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

Postby Powderfinger » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023

Postby Denver Duo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 am

Reminds us of another memorable experience. The first time we got into the hot tub at Desire, it was packed with naked people, wall to wall, .... ahem shoulder to shoulder .... wink! And no one seemed to mind being so close to all of their new friends.
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby dnk2desire » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 am

On our 1st trip to Desire Cancun in July '08, we did have a number of memorable experiences for sure!!! After having been to other nude resorts that were not of the sexual variety, we knew we were going to be in for a wild time at Desire.

One memory that continues to stand out was when we were getting into some dirty dancing in the packed disco...D had on her erotic outfit, etc...when it became apparent that this had to go to the next level, we made a bee-line for the Playroom...our 1st time ever...what a surreal atmosphere in there!!! Oh My!!! We ended up in there for quite some time. When it was time to leave, we exited the playroom to an EMPTY disco with only one guy in there cleaning up!! When they say the disco really clears out after a certain time, they mean it!! Needless to say, we had the time of our lives and got back there several more times during our week.

Bottom Line: The things we had heard that had us worrying about the Playroom (smell, too hot, etc) ended up not being an issue at all. Also, in case any newbies are wondering, the Playroom is great whether you're into the lifestyle or not, or to whatever degree...We never once felt pressured to do anything we weren't up for, so it really offers the best of both worlds!!! You owe it to yourselves to at least give it a try! We really don't think you'll come away disappointed!!

Take Care!!!

D&K

P.S. We'll be playin' our part in rockin' the place October 3rd thru the 10th...JUST A FEW WEEKS AWAY!!! If you're heading down at that time, we'll see ya there!! If you have any specific questions, email us at dnk2desire@yahoo.com and we'll be glad to respond!
Desire RM 08,10,14
Hedo2 II 13,15,16,18,19
Desire Pearl 12,14
Grand Miches 23
dnk2desire
Desire Fan

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 12 Dec 2023

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya