Superior room...

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Superior room...

Postby tumbler » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:33 am

Can someone post some photos of their room from the past, would like to know a guests perspective. I'm digging the columns in the room, gotta figure out a way to use them! but anyways, if you liked the room or dislike it, reason and room# would be helpful! Thanks all....-T
tumbler
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Jul 2019

Re: Superior room...

Postby tumbler » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 am

well this was helpful..........
tumbler
Desire Lover

Postby ainsleyandbarrett » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:24 am

LOL. That was funny. Maybe I can help. These rooms are a new category. They basically did some renovations to make these rooms. We have stayed in the Jacuzzi rooms before, and from the pics the superior room looks to be identical to the living portion of the Jacuzzi rooms. Which is a good thing. About twice the size of a regular room, and has a couch and chair, etc. Yes, columns too. The bathroom will be about the size of a regular room we presume.

We have a superior room booked for February as the Jacuzzi rooms were sold out. Enjoy your trip :)
SLS and Kasidie: AinsleyBarrettB
SDC - AinsleyBarrett
ainsleyandbarrett
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Feb 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby CokeMann » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:01 am

FYI

CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby EroticSailor » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:14 pm

CokeMann wrote:FYI

Which block are these rooms? Ocean view?
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby CokeMann » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

EroticSailor wrote:Which block are these rooms? Ocean view?

The new Superior category rooms are the ones marked in red on this room map - all are Garden View and all are ground floor
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Powderfinger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Those rooms are definitely bigger, but having been in all of them in buildings 17, 18, and 19, we can say that the pic posted by Cokemann is a typical marketing pic making them seem bigger than they are.
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby latinos28 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:24 pm

I though they took out the little step out from the bed
latinos28
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 23 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby tumbler » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 am

ainsleyandbarrett wrote:LOL. That was funny. Maybe I can help. These rooms are a new category. They basically did some renovations to make these rooms. We have stayed in the Jacuzzi rooms before, and from the pics the superior room looks to be identical to the living portion of the Jacuzzi rooms. Which is a good thing. About twice the size of a regular room, and has a couch and chair, etc. Yes, columns too. The bathroom will be about the size of a regular room we presume.

We have a superior room booked for February as the Jacuzzi rooms were sold out. Enjoy your trip :)

Thank you for the info, understood. Looks spacious, will definitely have friends over, and ground floor is better than making the climb.
tumbler
Desire Lover

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:32 pm

We have typically stayed in a garden view room. The picture that Cokeman posted LOOKS amazing. I hope that It ACTUALLY looks like this when we arrive. If it doesn't...I already know that we will have an amazing time because we will be at Desire with amazing people!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby JHGreen12 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:30 am

We have booked a Superior room for our December trip. I did some research on TripAdvisor and one person's comment was that the showers were tiny. I hope this is not the case since we like to have fun in showers. Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Either way I know we will have a great time and the room doesn't matter
JHGreen12
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 17 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Lkncouple » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 pm

I have always thought it would be an awesome service for this site to have people post pictures of the rooms. You could have the map, and click on the room and you could see pictures of the room. Last time we were there I took pictures of our room, the bathroom, the closet and the view. We were in 2412 at the time so it won't help you for the superior room.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:18 pm

JHGreen12 wrote:We have booked a Superior room for our December trip. I did some research on TripAdvisor and one person's comment was that the showers were tiny. I hope this is not the case since we like to have fun in showers. Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Either way I know we will have a great time and the room doesn't matter

We would love to know about the showers as well...as we LOVE to have fun in the showers, too! :bj
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby coupleluvs2watch » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:59 am

SexxxyInMe wrote:
JHGreen12 wrote:We have booked a Superior room for our December trip. I did some research on TripAdvisor and one person's comment was that the showers were tiny. I hope this is not the case since we like to have fun in showers. Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Either way I know we will have a great time and the room doesn't matter

We would love to know about the showers as well...as we LOVE to have fun in the showers, too! :bj

Yes! This is important to know as well! :)
Stop by Beyond Our Bedroom to see where our journey takes us!
Life Is Too Short To Be Plain Vanilla, so we chose Swanilla!
coupleluvs2watch
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby day5758 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:38 am

We stayed in an oceanview room and one of those superior garden view rooms. The shower in the gardenview is a run of the mill tub shower that you have to step into. Definitely not as big or as fun as the walk in stand alone oceanview room showers.
day5758
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Oct 2019

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya