Passion Suites - Beach Beds

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Passion Suites - Beach Beds

Postby Mattandval » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Does anyone know if the Passion Suites still include a reserved beach bed? Seems to me that on our last trip, they did.
Matt
Mattandval

Postby CokeMann » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Yes - they include a reserved beach bed
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Mattandval » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks Wayne. Val and I are going in October this year. Going to seem odd without all the August regulars.
Matt
Mattandval

Postby CokeMann » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Hey Matt - don't forget the pool will be closed 5th thru 9th October

You should think about coming with our YNOTS group in May 2010. If you want details, PM me
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Mattandval » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Wayne,
I found out about the pool being closed about three weeks ago, which really stinks!!! Our dates are the first through the eighth, so I think we are stuck without a pool for a few days. Not sure what we can do about it, but make the best of it.

Now that our kid is out of the house and in college, a May trip is possible. I remember from the old Desire boards that the YNOT group is full of fun folks. When does it usually start filling up?

Matt
Mattandval

Postby CokeMann » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Matt

It is already close to being sold out. LOL

- I'll email you the details, there are still a few rooms left
CokeMann
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya