Sharing is caring

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Sharing is caring

Postby marriedky » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Heading to RM for 15th anniversary. In a year and a half we've gone from "hell no" (hotwifing) to her allowing me to share pics of her on Twitter to booking a trip there. Only worry we is that she's thick with huge tits and I'm overweight but a good sized cock. She says we won't be playing with others but she'll entertain​ my need to show her off. Will we fit in? Noob anxiety. Thanks!
marriedky
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Oct 2017

Re: Sharing is caring

Postby mikeinnj » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Of course!

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby Dogma » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 am

If that is her pic in your Avatar I would say she looks great and will be very popular if she has a personality to go with that body.
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Postby marriedky » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes, it is but she is shy. She's grown a lot in a year. She's starting to enjoy the attention as she poses for me to post on Twitter and she's agreed to go to Desire. I think she's working on wife of the year. It's hard to appreciate online attention; I can't wait till she gets real attention.
marriedky
Desire Convert

Postby Explorer79 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:14 pm

marriedky wrote:Yes, it is but she is shy. She's grown a lot in a year. She's starting to enjoy the attention as she poses for me to post on Twitter and she's agreed to go to Desire. I think she's working on wife of the year. It's hard to appreciate online attention; I can't wait till she gets real attention.

Oh she'll be getting attention. Best way to sum it up is what my wife wrote in the Thick Girls thread after our first visit:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7438&hilit=thick+girls&start=15#p65360

This is my picture. I will say that I was extremely nervous going to Desire due to body issues because of society's views of curvy women. I have always been happy and confident with my curves, I love them in fact but I was still nervous. One of my main goals by going to Desire was to address these body issues. Let me tell you when I left that resort I felt so sexy, it was a huge ego boost. I think every woman with an open mind should go to Desire to experience the positive vibe and non-judgmental attitude the majority of people have there. I have accepted that I my not fit into a conventional mold but I don't care. I think I look good and so does my husband and that's all that is important to me.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Beach girl » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Since our first visit to Desire three years ago I've lost 40lbs. I had just as much fun the first time as I did this last time. Size doesn't seem to matter. Have fun and don't worry.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby marriedky » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:47 am

That's great to here. She's gains more confidence every day and is enjoying posing for pics for me to share with guys. Now, I just can't wait to share her for real, lol.
marriedky
Desire Convert

Postby 242 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:48 pm

The reason we have enjoyed the LS community is that they are all open and friendly, you see alot of body types all are beautiful in their own ways. our first trips we were so turned on by just the sexual vibe and each other we didn't even think about having anyone else. as time went on we are beginning to dabble. usually during the first or second day you will discover your inner sexuality and let your inhibitions go. relax and enjoy.
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 26 May 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby BG1031 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 am

I Love It.... PLEASE be yourself.... We have been in the Lifestyle for many years and have a very open mind.... We are more interested in you as a person rather then what you look like.. All shapes and sizes are sexy..... It is very relaxing not to be judged and welcomed by everyone....
ENJOY and BE HAPPY. Life is too short
BG1031
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya